+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm glad to hear something good about skipping breakfast for once, as I'm not a breakfast person. I find if I eat breakfast I'm extra hungry through the day, but if I don't have it I can easily make it to lunch without getting hungry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    In the papers this morning:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/...ep-waist-slim/

They said there was no overall difference in daily calorie intake, but the participants fasted 8pm-12 noon.
    That's interesting, that pretty much sums up my normal diet and it never did me any favours in terms of weightloss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

RenovatorMum  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never eat breakfast, makes me super hungry and also makes me feel unwell. I generally don't eat until 2pm ish and it's done b.ugger all for my weightloss lol

Weighed in this morning and had a 400g increase. Not really surprised or bothered. Shins have meant I couldn't do my exercise and AF turned up at the weekend so I'm mega bloated and reaching for the chocolate lol hoping to get back to running this weekend cause my legs are starting to feel a bit better. Hopefully having a bad week this week will mean an even better loss next week!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh well that blows their theory out of the water! Interesting that all the participants were men though... hmmm !

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the weirdest diet, I have to say. I'm pretty sure I ate within the 500 cals today and yet I feel like I've eaten normally . And I know in the morning I won't really feel like brekkie. Anyone else feel like they lose their appetite?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    This is the weirdest diet, I have to say. I'm pretty sure I ate within the 500 cals today and yet I feel like I've eaten normally . And I know in the morning I won't really feel like brekkie. Anyone else feel like they lose their appetite?
    Some days are like that. I haven't really reached a consistent stage yet. Some fast days are a massive struggle and I'm so hungry all day and others I just breeze through them. I attempted my 2nd fast day this week today and had a headache, felt nauseous, and just like crap until I ate. Stuck with nothing but fruit, veg, seeds and nuts, so at least it was healthy but went over the 500 limit. Will attempt fast day 2 tomorrow and hope it comes easier.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is pretty much me. I had a really bingey day the other week and I felt so ill afterwards!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm finding this, but not on fast days! I'm still logging my calories and had a non fast day today and have eaten 1600 cals. I feel so full. That's not normal for me.

Tomorrow is a fast day. I will admit to feeling nervous about it for a few reasons. Firstly, my last fast day was so hard. Secondly, I have a funeral to go to at midday and I really want to eat something before I go because I know it's going to be tough. Thirdly, I have groups performing in a showcase tomorrow night and these things are always exhausting! By the end of them I'm usually ready to eat my arm!

So yeah, I'll need to be very resolved tomorrow. I need to be - we're going camping over the weekend (eating nightmare).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes! Admittedly though I don't get that feeling until after dinner, but for the rest of the night I can't help feeling like I've been stuffing my face all day, even though in reality all I ate until then was an apple - so strange!

And yes to a decreased appetite. I think it's actually one of the benefits of 5:2, I'm much less hungry on feast days and therefore don't binge. I usually struggle to hit 1600 calories. Win/Win really

I've just finished another fast day, I did two in a row again this week. Looking forward to tomorrow!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weigh in was Wednesday and down another 800 grams. So total weight lost so far is 3kgs.

This is my fourth week, and today is my 2nd fast day for this week.

Haven't really got a plan for today, prob an apple for lunch not sure bout dinner yet. But super happy about the weight loss and pretty sure I can keep this up.
    My goal is at least 10kgs, so on my way!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to looloo711 For This Useful Post:

jade24  (24-10-2014),RenovatorMum  (25-10-2014)