+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    I was, but now I'm not :/ haha
    Haha.. I'm torn between writing today off and having b'day cake and drinks tonight or behaving, fasting and focusing on weightloss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

jade24  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha.
    We were planning on fasting today until we found out there was a family birthday cake and coffee afternoon tea happening.
    So instead, I went to maccas and now feel gross!
    Last edited by moongazer; 13-10-2014 at 15:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fasting today. 3rd week now, I've had a cup of tea and garden salad for lunch so far.
    Will have chicken and veggies tonight.
    But I did weigh my self today for the first time since starting (don't have scales at home) and no weight lost!! Maybe my mums scales are a bit out (old and not digital).
    Anyone else struggling to drop the weight in the first few weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fasting today and nothing but water so far. Wish 7pm would just hurry up so I can put DD to bed and have dinner lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Haha.. I'm torn between writing today off and having b'day cake and drinks tonight or behaving, fasting and focusing on weightloss.
    Ohh whose birthday? If there was cake involved there would definitely be no fasting for me! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by moongazer View Post
    Haha.
    We were planning on fasting today until we found out there was a family birthday cake and coffee afternoon tea happening.
    So instead, I went to maccas and now feel gross!
    Again - cake? I'm there! I don't blame you for skipping a fast day!

I also ended up at McDonald's. I took DS2 to get fitted for his school uniform and then had time to spare before kinder so treat lunch it was! Plus free wifi and coffee - need I say more?!

I only ever eat a cheeseburger with no meat, small fries and water anyway, so it's not like I go crazy. But Maccas is my big weekness. And cake. Didn't someone mention cake?! :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    @jade24. It's my b'day. Definitely not fasting now. Have most likely gone over 500 cals as it is. Will get back into it tomorrow or Wednesday I think.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

jade24  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday!! I can't believe you were even considering fasting - that's some willpower!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    Happy birthday!! I can't believe you were even considering fasting - that's some willpower!
    Thanks! I know, right? Just what was I thinking? I've now rectified the issue and have cake and booze! Lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

jade24  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @HarvestMoon for the other day! Glad you gave fasting the flick for the day, you cannot fast on your day! You need cake and wine
    Fasting for me today. I've been totally busy and out of house all day so it was pretty easy I'm going to try fast on busy days cause I've no time to think about food lol.
    Didn't lose much weight on last weeks weigh in but I did lose cm from around waist. That's always a bonus! Also probably has to do with my reluctance to count wine in my calorie intake. Oops. Oh well I'm not having wine tonight!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RenovatorMum For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (14-10-2014),jade24  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've found the same thing - the busier I am the easier it is to fast. Lol @ not counting wine in your calories!!

I couldn't fast today because I wen to visit a friend and she'd made us lunch - felt too bad saying no. It was delicious Fasting tomorrow and Thursday now. Not looking forward to it but I did consecutive days in the first week and I survived.

This week has been harder for me all round. My water intake is waaay down and my stupid essay has practically forced me to eat M&Ms and a handful of potato gems :P It's due next Monday, so at least I can stop with the bad food then!

ETA: I also may or may not be currently sitting in a Nando's restaurant ...
    Last edited by jade24; 14-10-2014 at 19:20.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

RenovatorMum  (14-10-2014)