+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    I lost another 900 grams this week - that's 3.2 kgs total in just under 3 weeks!

Can't wait to finally add some exercise in and hopefully drop a bit more next week

Woohoo, that's great!

Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    Hi ladies! Great job to all on here! I have fallen off the wagon big time this week, no fasting days at all. AF due tomorrow, plus personal stuff = excuses not to fast.
    I was pleasantly surprised to get on the scales today and realise that I did not gain any weight while not fasting. As a positive, I feel like I'm getting better at not making excuses and finding other things to do besides eat when I'm stressed/bored/upset. Baby steps huh?
    Can't wait until my next fasting day on Monday. Soon I will be as strong as all of you!
    Sounds a bit like me, AF showed up yesterday. I am hoping to start again early next week (I can't fast on the weekends!)

Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldOwl View Post
    Fasting today. Not really feeling like it but I'll try.

Quote Originally Posted by twolittlemunchkins View Post
    I'm fasting today too. I haven't made good food choices over the last 2 days being feast days so feeling bloated and yuk. Will try to get out of the house as much as I can today to be away from food. Planning to eat as little as possible over the day, maybe an apple as a snack then have a proper dinner. Weigh in day tomorrow
    I have had days like that too, made it hard when someone at work brought in some yummy chocolate slice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm a little bummed today. Had my second fast day yesterday for the week and did really well. Had a coffee in the morning then just tea and water all day till dinner, had a good dinner which was 350cals so about 400cals for the day. Weighed in this morning and no loss at all. Still the same as 2 weeks ago. So I've only lost 500g since starting this diet 3 weeks ago. I'm a little bit demotivated now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Yeah I totally get how that may make you lose motivation.

Maybe have a look at what you're eating on your 'feast' days? If you're eating good, healthy foods with an occasional treat, then there's no reason why you shouldn't be losing weight.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    Aww Yeah I totally get how that may make you lose motivation.

Maybe have a look at what you're eating on your 'feast' days? If you're eating good, healthy foods with an occasional treat, then there's no reason why you shouldn't be losing weight.

xx
    Yeah I must be eating too much on my feast days. I stopped tracking what I was eating on feast days so while I feel like I eat fairly well, I'm probably consuming too many calories still. Plus I haven't had a chance to go to the gym being school holidays. I had a bit of a downer morning but picked myself back up and will get my motivation back. Kidlets go back to school next week so I'll be able to get back into the gym, plus will track what I eat on feast days and fingers crossed I have a loss next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I try not to think of them as feast days, just normal days. I could still probably eat better on those days but I if I refer to them as feast days I'm sure I'd eat more. Just how my head works.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WiseOldOwl For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I just call them feast days to give them an name - in reality I eat well and aim to stay around 1200 calories, but don't get upset if I end up a few hundred over.

I've just weighed myself and I've put on 400 grams since Friday. Not looking good for a significant loss next week. I might consider dropping to 1000 calories on my normal days if I get a bad result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tend to eat around 1600kcal on my 'feast' days cause I don't want to worry too much about calories - that's what usually makes me fall of the wagon lol

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Does anyone know if this works if you've only got a few kilos to lose? I weigh 60 but would like to lose 5-10 kilos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby weighs 68 and he has just started doing this with me. He lost 1kg in the first week (we haven't done our second weigh in yet!) so I would say it's definitely possible. Check out www.fastdiet.co.uk and I think it has some info in the FAQs.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Hubby weighs 68 and he has just started doing this with me. He lost 1kg in the first week (we haven't done our second weigh in yet!) so I would say it's definitely possible. Check out www.fastdiet.co.uk and I think it has some info in the FAQs.
    The link didn't go to the right place.