+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fasting today here as well

So far have just had water and now enjoying a much needed coffee! I'm also unorganised today and will just decide what to eat as I go. I've got some yoghurt and fruit etc so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Friday is my weigh in day too - keeping my fingers crossed for a good loss!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

RenovatorMum  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm fasting today :-) just had water so far but will have some fruit tea when DD is FINALLY asleep. Will then fast until dinner.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    @HarvestMoon I do my weigh in on Fridays.
    So far today all good. Haven't eaten anything, all I've had is water with lemon and a diet coke.
    I went and bought some rice paper wrappers and will make some rice paper rolls for lunch and dinner yum for 4 wrappers is only 100 cal without fillings but I will only put veg in so won't be much more.
    Eta- I got asked just now by my neighbour if I'd lost weight!
    That's great that other people are noticing! I'm hoping to lose a tonne of weight over the summer holidays and go back to uni next year, and everyone will be like 'omg, isn't that that fat chick!?, wow she has lost so much weight! " lol

The rice paper rolls sound like a good idea. I've never used them before. Do you need to cook them first? I usually go for mountain bread wraps which are 69 cals each but 4 rice paper rolls at 100 cals is even better!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rice paper rolls are so easy and yummy! You just soak them for a few seconds in warm water to soften them, I then just chuck a lot of cucumber and carrot sticks, capsicum, mushroom, spring onion and a little drizzle of ketchap manis. You could put anything in them at all, prawns, chicken etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RenovatorMum For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    Rice paper rolls are so easy and yummy! You just soak them for a few seconds in warm water to soften them, I then just chuck a lot of cucumber and carrot sticks, capsicum, mushroom, spring onion and a little drizzle of ketchap manis. You could put anything in them at all, prawns, chicken etc.
    Sounds good! I'm going to try them out. I'm a vegetarian so will stick with salads though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    That's great that other people are noticing! I'm hoping to lose a tonne of weight over the summer holidays and go back to uni next year, and everyone will be like 'omg, isn't that that fat chick!?, wow she has lost so much weight! " lol
    Hahaha! Same!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (09-10-2014),RenovatorMum  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost another 900 grams this week - that's 3.2 kgs total in just under 3 weeks!

Can't wait to finally add some exercise in and hopefully drop a bit more next week

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (10-10-2014),HarvestMoon  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Great job to all on here! I have fallen off the wagon big time this week, no fasting days at all. AF due tomorrow, plus personal stuff = excuses not to fast.
    I was pleasantly surprised to get on the scales today and realise that I did not gain any weight while not fasting. As a positive, I feel like I'm getting better at not making excuses and finding other things to do besides eat when I'm stressed/bored/upset. Baby steps huh?
    Can't wait until my next fasting day on Monday. Soon I will be as strong as all of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fasting today. Not really feeling like it but I'll try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fasting today too. I haven't made good food choices over the last 2 days being feast days so feeling bloated and yuk. Will try to get out of the house as much as I can today to be away from food. Planning to eat as little as possible over the day, maybe an apple as a snack then have a proper dinner. Weigh in day tomorrow