+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hangingupsidedown View Post
    Yep goosey01 I always take probiotics with antibiotics. It's hit and miss. It has worked at keeping thrush at bay sometimes. .I've actually started taking them now in case the Dr thinks I need antibiotics.

If I get thrush and it impacts feeding my dd I don't know if I'll cope...we have come so far with bf'ing..so I'm doing everything I can to prep my body just in case I need antibiotics.
    I'm the same. I had thrush with my DS. It spread and took a month to clear up. Totally know how you feel. My newborn DD and I borderline getting it now as I'm on ABx for severe tonsillitis now. I'm taking probiotics and have an oral thrush tablet and nil stat drops on standby from chemist after I finish my course and will start them ASAP if needed. You will cope though and manage if you get thrush. You've done so well establishing your bf you won't let it effect you. You sound determined. Nipple/ductal thrush to me is like pins or electric shocks running into breast rather than pain from adjusting to bf. Totally different sensation IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing.. hope it clears up for you soon. What an ordeal..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by hangingupsidedown; 30-09-2014 at 05:14.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hangingupsidedown For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (22-09-2014),Taiyed  (26-09-2014)

Similar Threads

1. Lip/tongue tie- healing time
    By chickenandegg in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-05-2014, 05:03
  2. Healing after cheating?
    By made2bAmummy in forum Feeling alone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-12-2013, 09:26
  3. Varicose Veins Downstairs
    By Ants in forum Second Trimester Chat
    Replies: 1