+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Oh, just suck it out!!!

I've done so well in the past losing the baby weight after each bub or miscarriage (except for the last mc) but I'm finding it really hard to remain mentally strong this time. I think after what has gone on in the last two years it's really affecting my mental stability.

After some ideas and motivation to keep me focused and mentally strong enough to do this one last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    how much are you wanting to lose hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All of it! I think it's over 20kg still - I had bleeds during my last pregnancy due to +ANA and so had to stay still for months resulting in my biggest ever gain. I can usually do a 3 month stretch on 2hrs exercise per day on 1000 calories but can't even keep to a normal purely-healthy diet with 1 hr exercise for more than a week of late. I had done a month and was going well until I broke it at a friend's house having dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    when I had 22 kgs to lose, I focused on 500grams at a time, because if I focused on 1kgs at a time, it felt a lot harder. I would plan out my day ahead's breakfast lunch and snacks.. eating boiled eggs helped, and I know this will sound silly, but I put a photo of when I was thinner up on the cupboard and fridge at eye height and right next to that a pic of now.. sometimes it would make me think twice of eating something I shouldn't.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. There aren't many photos of me at all - will have to see if there is one somewhere inbetween children. I think you're right. It seems all a bit daunting at the moment as it's the most I've ever had to lose and I thought that last time was going to be the last time. Will have to set smaller goals and perhaps some worthwhile rewards.