+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonezart View Post
    Wearing gym clothes everywhere.
    Okay look, Lycra is not suitable at school pick up. Outlines of p.enis and balls and camel toes all around and my dd loves to point this out.
    Are you trying to start a Friday night debate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Are you trying to start a Friday night debate?
    Is that a thing, lol?
    No but seriously gym wear is all around at 3pm. Why? How can they all go the gym at the same time?

"And I gave that guy directions. Even though I didn't know the way. Because that's just the kind of guy I am this week. "

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonezart View Post
    Is that a thing, lol?
    No but seriously gym wear is all around at 3pm. Why? How can they all go the gym at the same time?

"And I gave that guy directions. Even though I didn't know the way. Because that's just the kind of guy I am this week. "
    They don't
    A while ago, there was a thread about people wearing gym gear when not exercising. Some people got quite defensive of their beloved Lycra.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can see how some women could be still wearing gym gear in the afternoon. I went to the gym the other day (wasn't in lycra...like just had a baby), anyway, by the time I fed bubs, did the grocery shopping for the week and grabbed some more undies for DD I had just enough time to drive home, unpack, feed again and then do school pick up. Would have LOVED a quick shower and change but didn't have time. If I'd gone to the gym in lycra...I would have still been wearing it at pick up time.

Back on topic:

cuffed pants that probably have a special name
    and velour trackies for kids
    80s style is still in - super thin fabrics hangin' loose everywhere
    loom bands

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chevron pattern linen and curtains and walls

Loom bands (I found out about these a month or so ago and now they are everywhere!)

Owls (you can buy owl themed anything!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah def mason jars

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post
    Yes! Though they are calling them "dungarees" now
    They've always been called dungarees in the uk :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I moved back to Melbourne from WA earlier this year and at school pick up was baffled by all the side-heads shaved, lycra and beards. I've moved to an outer suburb so was trying to work out if they were trendy or bogan. This thread has confirmed what I suspected. None of these trends had hit WA yet... well, the men had never actually shaved off their beards in the first place. The Thermomix craze however, in WA that's just sooo, like, 2011!!

Definitely Loom bands, kale, unflattering patterned pants, clean eating, quitting sugar.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Foxes
    Street food .....which is completely awesome.

Is grunge back? I thought everything was all about the hipster? I am so out of the loop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glass is in, plastic is out...I am waiting for Tupperware to release their 'glass range.'
    No longer should you store your pantry supplies in tupperware and having all those plastic chemicals leech in to your food. Glass containers with little chalkboards attached to them.

Thai pants....thai pants are everywhere where I live (and yes I own them because mannnnnn they are comfortable even if it does look like you're wearing a giant adult nappy). I don't know the real name, but basically those loose pants with a super low crotch that hangs down around your calves.

yellow, grey and blue in stripes....it's everywhere.

And the stupid paleo diet/crossfit/clean eating obsession. Just shutup already.

ETA - Those high waisted shorts that barely cover the ar$3 with little pom pom things hanging off them. No one looks good in those, no one, but they are everywhere!
    Last edited by Full House; 15-09-2014 at 20:49.