+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kazza78 ummm I would have no idea on how to do that!!!??? I don't know if I should, being a women!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    Thank you for your honest opinion!!!!!!! No offence or anything taken from your comment but more thankfulness for helping us girls out!
    I think it doesn't help tht were all women and we like to over think everything 😔
    This is only my second 2WW and I have googled everything and anything. I know everybody's body is different so one person may start having signs of being pregnant within those two weeks where as others don't hve anything!!!! Who knows what we will all be like- spec if TTC number 1 !!!
    I hear you on the overthinking everything - I'm fantastic at that I also had every pregnancy symptom in the book for the first few months when I was off the pill, but it was just my hormones getting themselves back in order! Was so frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    9dpo bfn today had a massive dip on 7dpo and temps have gone up and stayed up since, I was thinking about not testing tomorrow (probably will though)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update for everyone got a bfn 9 dpo am and bfp 9 dpo pm then positive on the digital 10 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! Im over to October I think, im sure AF is around the corner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww I'm sorry to hear that baby dust for next month though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFP!
    I'm currently waiting on my AF and hoping it won't show for the reason of being pregnant and not that my cycles aren't going to be a regular thing like I was hoping! 😁 my temps are still high though so who knows what Is going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    Congrats on the BFP!
    I'm currently waiting on my AF and hoping it won't show for the reason of being pregnant and not that my cycles aren't going to be a regular thing like I was hoping! 😁 my temps are still high though so who knows what Is going on!
    That was my first indication I was pregnant that and my temp dip at 7 dpo!! Good luck and keep us posted!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to themunros0209 For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmm I'm skeptical because of my problems and taking clomid etc that I've only even had one cycle (31days) so kinda thought maybe I was onto something but maybe I was thinking ahead. Should get my AF tomorrow !!!! Don't really have any symptoms of pregnancy or period, so thinking maybe my body isn't going to be nice to me 😔👎 my temps are all over the place but not sure if more so as I keep waking earlier than I should and I check the time and know I've only got another 1hr left of sleep so take my temp then, but then wake a different time next night!!! Arrgghhhhh so annoying!!!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1411297915.849650.jpg