+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I've also noticed yesterday and today I've had a lot of creamy cm which is very unusual for me :/

I'm thinking I'll test on sat this week and see what happens

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to themunros0209 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find it hard as your meant to take your temp after your longest sleep cycle and lately I have been waking during the night, sometimes at like 2am or 4am. And with my alarm to wake at 6am I have to take my temp then. It appears to work for me I think... What do you guys think? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410812011.955478.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    I find it hard as your meant to take your temp after your longest sleep cycle and lately I have been waking during the night, sometimes at like 2am or 4am. And with my alarm to wake at 6am I have to take my temp then. It appears to work for me I think... What do you guys think? Attachment 60814
    You should have 3 hours unbroken sleep before your wake up time, but I often wake up at 4am too. Sometimes I can see it's really affected my temp, sometimes not so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I wake coz I know it will annoy me and possibly stuff up my temp- when I wasn't temping it never happened!!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to take my temp same time as yesterday (set my alarm) and my temp jumped up here's my updated chart ladies any advice on it is always appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410858442.331131.jpg

My charts are going nuts! It says it has sensed a triphasic rise (spelling?) on day 19...but I'm not getting too excited. I got a BFN this morning...

Me+DP ❤️
    Last edited by heplusme; 16-09-2014 at 19:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by themunros0209 View Post
    I managed to take my temp same time as yesterday (set my alarm) and my temp jumped up here's my updated chart ladies any advice on it is always appreciated

If I could give you any advice, I would say don't look into individual temps too much. You're really looking at an overall pattern. You should be able to see a biphasic pattern, showing lower temps before O and higher temps after - that's really it. Sometimes if you see a triphasic pattern (when you're temp jumps a second time and stays at that higher level during the TWW) it can raise your possibility of being pregnant a bit. But, honestly, even that often doesn't mean much. You can have a triphasic pattern and not be pregnant. Sometimes you can have one day around 9 or 10dpo where you get a temp dip, sometimes that means implantation might be happening. But you can have a dip and no implantation, and you can have implantation with no dip. Looking into your BBT too much during the TWW is just a sure fire way to drive yourself crazy if you ask me

@brooketobub could be good news. I try not to read into my temps too much in the TWW. I've had triphasic patterns about half of the months I've been tracking, and never had a BFP. The only real clue you're probably pregnant is your temp staying high for 16 days after O - at which point you should already have been able to get a BFP anyway.

Definitely don't mean to sound negative or anything girls, hope I didn't come across that way! Just my experience of why your BBT after O can really mess with your head if you look at each individual temp each day. I'm the queen of obsession and I've spent weeks and weeks googling each and every little variation every morning! I've definitely let that go now!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (16-09-2014),tassiewife  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found checking cervix position very accurate too on top of bbt to determine that you have passed o day

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Last edited by Kazza78; 16-09-2014 at 20:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your honest opinion!!!!!!! No offence or anything taken from your comment but more thankfulness for helping us girls out!
    I think it doesn't help tht were all women and we like to over think everything 😔
    This is only my second 2WW and I have googled everything and anything. I know everybody's body is different so one person may start having signs of being pregnant within those two weeks where as others don't hve anything!!!! Who knows what we will all be like- spec if TTC number 1 !!!