+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default whats going on

My last af was 8/8 to 12/8. I have 25-28 day cycles. We dtd 16/8, 19/8, 20/8 and 22/8, I had spotting on 26/8 to 28/8 which I have never had before. My af was due 1/9 so am 11 days late.

Ive done several home pregnancy tests. First was day before af was due using first response, came back faint positive (done in arv). Did another with first pee the next morning (so day af was due), same thing. Grabbed a first response early response and it came back negative (arv). Did a digital with first pee a few days later, came back not pregnant. Did another digital about 2 days ago and same result (done in arv though).

Would it be safe to say im not pregnant andthose first tests were just dodgy? Thanks.
    Last edited by KLC88; 12-09-2014 at 11:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You might have had a one off longer cycle. Did you use a opk or temp to determine when you ovulated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry that meant to say the first 2 tests were faint POSITIVE.

No havent used any opks or anything. I do get really bad ovulation pain though?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by KLC88; 12-09-2014 at 11:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like it may have been a chemical preg. I'm not sure when af arrives if that's happened. Maybe someone else may know

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Starfish30  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chem pregnancy. You were pregnant but it was over before it even really started.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Starfish30  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive had a chem before... super faint tests and confirmed with blood test but af still showed up on time? At which point dr confirmed levels back to 0.
    If this was a chem shouldn't I have af/bleeding by now? Do I need to do anything now?
    Last edited by KLC88; 12-09-2014 at 12:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump...

Just wanting to know *if* it was a chem, do I need to do anything? My last one I got af when it was due and had to go for a scan a couple of weeks later to make sure everything was clear. So the fact i have had no bleeding or anything yet, im not sure if I need to see a dr or not?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not a pro at all this stuff as I am new to TTC, but if your AF is normally regular, and you have had this happen before, I would def visit your doc! You can't be too sure hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doctor recommended a scan after a chemical pregnancy to make sure everything had passed, even if AF comes on time it'd probably be worth a visit to your GP just in case they want to check x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moose81 View Post
    My doctor recommended a scan after a chemical pregnancy to make sure everything had passed, even if AF comes on time it'd probably be worth a visit to your GP just in case they want to check x
    Yeah thats what happened last time for me as well. This time, im 12 days late as it is which is why im a bit confused. Will make an appointment on Monday. Thanks!