+ Reply to Thread

Default Any mums willing to talk to me about not wanting kids, then changing their mind?

Hi ladies, I'm doing some research for a book about ladies who've had babies late in life or later than expected after initially deciding they wouldn't have any - so women who've changed their mind about having kids for whatever reason. I'm looking for inspirational stories (YOU CAN REMAIN ANONYMOUS) and will want to talk about why you initially didn't want kids, what made you change your mind, what your pregnancy was like, your fears and, now you're a mum, how your life is! You can be about to be a new mum, have recently become a new mum or have been a mum for several years. As long as you're willing to be honest with me, I'd love to hear from you. Some or all of the material will be used in the book. If you'd like to talk to me or know of someone else who'd probably talk to me, please email me in the first instance at s.rolfe@myself.com .

Last edited by Sherbs; 15-09-2014 at 09:48.

Similar Threads

1. Wanting to talk to kind person who will to be a gestational surrogant
    By Sideline Girl in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-04-2014, 08:40
  2. SAHM wanting to meet other mums for catch ups and kids play....
    By Madash in forum Stay At Home Mums (SAHMs) Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 14:00
  3. Kids talk about their Mum
    By Lauzy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 15:23