+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Cool Welcome to my Nightmare~!

Hello ladies. Share with us your scariest nightmare. Spoooky ookie creepy weepy~

2 of the most terrifying dreams I ever had, were as a kid. In fact I kind of believed these dreams sort of desensitized me for the wacky fun ones I have now.

First one was shortly after my parents seperated when I was 6yrs old.

My Dad and I went for a walk through a shopping centre. The shopping centre was pretty empty, you could hear the music playing over the p.a system.
    I remember holding my Dad's hand. I saw a lady sitting on a chair in a front of an indoor garden. She watched me closely. The best way to describe her would be Mrs Trelawny from Harry Potter. (I am 30 by the ways just for interest)
    She stood up and looked at my Dad and asked him very clearly.
    "Do you want this child?"
    My dad replied in a monotone type voice "No" and quickly she grabbed me from my other hand, and pulled me away from my Dad, who didn't hesitate to let go of me. I remember stretching out to him, but the woman's grip was like a vice, she was not letting me go.
    She with her other hand, with very little effort, pulled up a giant piece of pavement from the floor and shifted it away like it was nothing, and inside, was a giant dark hole. Filled to the brim with spiders.
    Before I could start screaming she threw me in to the hole. And slowly the block of pavement was pushed back on. I swear I could feel the spiders begin to crawl up my arms and legs.

It was then I woke up.

My 2nd one was reoccurring every couple of months, and I always believed each time I dreamed it, I could rush through what I saw to keep the story going. Or at least, fast forward the bits that didn't scare me anymore. I had a real fascination about death after grandmother passed away when I was 9.

My family were going to my primary school for a special exhibit. I am talking about my entire family, cousins, uncles, aunties, my grandfather.
    As we walked into the main hall, shelves had been bolted to the walls, it was filled with people looking at the displays. The displays were coffins..... coffins of all sizes.
    As we started looking, it was like the others started leaving, and eventually it was just us in the room.
    My grandfather leaned up against a wall to take a breath, and the wall shifted away, opening up a deep dark tunnel, kind of like finding catacombs. There was a sign that simply said "Watch your head"
    None of us seemed to understand what it meant, so we all went into the dark tunnel. Eventually it got so dark, none of us could really see anymore, and the entrance had since disappeared.
    My grandfather suddenly is hit in the head by something pretruding from the ceiling.. and well.. drops down. DEAD.
    The further we ventured, one by one all the members in my family died, until it was just me. Once the last person died, I couldn't keep going, I wanted to go back, the moment I turned, my eyes were covered, and I was carried away. Pitch black, and with a flash, I see my grave stone. And it ended.

Now it's your turn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Argh It's the middle of the day and I got creeped out reading those!
    I have nothing to share like that, I seem to have thankfully repressed and forgotten all my worst ones. I do remember one recurring nightmare from childhood, something about a witch trying to kill me… But it was ok because the care bears would save me at the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a dream about werewolves. I was 8. Fire. And werewolves. The next day dad brings home this dog and the neighbours behind us house caught fire and burnt down. Scared the crap out of me for years.

"And I gave that guy directions. Even though I didn't know the way. Because that's just the kind of guy I am this week. "

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    I used to dream about a witch that would keep my brother, sister and I under her house and feed us bones... It always ended in us trying to escape. Really hated that dream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had a really bad dream when I was little about aliens. They came down and took away my whole family. They cut their heads off and were eating Icecream out of them it was reoccurring for a while. Pretty yuck and gruesome for a little girl the dream about too... Who knows where it came from. Vivid imagination I guess? Haven't thought about that for years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's funny you mention that TeamCarts. I don't think I haven't had a dream as vivid as those ones as a kid. I remember those dreams in detail. But others.. others are just fleeting..
    These days the scariest it really gets is me running for higher ground from a giant wave. Or ducking for cover as we are either bombed or survive a meteor coming towards earth.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek! I have a few reoccuring nightmares. The one that freaked me out the most was as follows:

I was on a farm with a friend & suddenly we were being hunted by a group of bad men. We got separated & I was creeping around the farm & buildings for a while. Then I found my friend, lying dead in a field. I ran towards a barn, swimming across a creek to get there. All the while filled with dread because I knew they were catching up.
    I got inside the barn which had straw over the floor & hay bales against the walls & 44gallon drums. There was a stone altar in the middle with a body on it - I knew the person was dead. I crept over to it & looked down & it was me. Then the eyes opened & arms came up & grabbed me. I started screaming & woke up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzys Dragon View Post
    Eek! I have a few reoccuring nightmares. The one that freaked me out the most was as follows:

I was on a farm with a friend & suddenly we were being hunted by a group of bad men. We got separated & I was creeping around the farm & buildings for a while. Then I found my friend, lying dead in a field. I ran towards a barn, swimming across a creek to get there. All the while filled with dread because I knew they were catching up.
    I got inside the barn which had straw over the floor & hay bales against the walls & 44gallon drums. There was a stone altar in the middle with a body on it - I knew the person was dead. I crept over to it & looked down & it was me. Then the eyes opened & arms came up & grabbed me. I started screaming & woke up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Wowsers! That feels like something you'd see in a movie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Wowsers! That feels like something you'd see in a movie!!
    A terrifying movie! This thread is starting to give me the creeps, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my worst was when I was about 11. I was walking through the deserted streets of a city at sunset. The apocalypse had happened and everyone I knew was dead. Aliens had invaded and we're killing us all of by dropping flesh eating lice on us from their ships. Every time I came across any people I'd feel so relieved that I wasn't alone, and we'd start running, but then another ship would come and I'd watch while they were eaten alive around me. I'd manage to dodge it somehow. It got the point that I just couldn't stand it anymore, I didn't want to go on being so terrified and alone, so I walked out into the middle of the street and waited. But they didn't come. They'd left, and all the people were gone, and I was totally alone. I woke up with the most awful empty feeling.

Another one was when I was about 8. I had moved house with my family to a new neighborhood. It was Halloween and everyone was in costume, but they had all dressed as ghosts. There was a big street party, and as the night wore on I noticed that all of my family also dressed up as ghosts, one by one. I then realised that they weren't costumes and that everyone there was actually dead. The moment I realised, they all turned and looked at me and one of them said 'you have to join us. Put on your costume'. I ran back into the house with them all coming after me and managed to make it up the stairs to my room. They got in after me and cornered me, but for some reason the torch I had in my hand kept them from being able to get to me. So long as I shone my light on them they backed away. But the one that spoke earlier just laughed and said 'don't worry, we'll just get you when you fall asleep'. This dream went on for hours with me fighting 'falling asleep', until finally I gave in... and woke up.

There are many which are much worse, but I don't want to have anyone think I'm crazy! The unconscious mind can be a disturbing thing!

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app