+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Temperature Charting

Hi ladies,

Not sure if there is another thread on this (please link me and I will delete this if there is) but DH and I are hoping/planning to start ttc this December.

I did start temping earlier in the year but didn't stick with it because my temperatures were so erratic (I've found out since it is because I'm a mouth breather and sleeping with my mouth open all night is a sure fire way to get weird results).
    So what I'm wanting to know is how many of you have done it or do it vaginally? Any tips or tricks? Any advice? I think this will be my only hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm a mouth breather sometimes too, usually when the hayfever season is bad and I must get a bit nasally in the middle of the night! I still temp orally though, even if your temps are a bit erratic, it's usually still fairly easy to see the pattern of when you O, especially if you use an app like Fertility Friend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm a mouth breather sometimes too, usually when the hayfever season is bad and I must get a bit nasally in the middle of the night! I still temp orally though, even if your temps are a bit erratic, it's usually still fairly easy to see the pattern of when you O, especially if you use an app like Fertility Friend.
    Thanks for your reply mine was crazy crazy and I honestly couldn't work it out but glad you can see a pattern in yours.

I am hoping to hear from someone/anyone who has tried it the other way.