Closed Thread
Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hiii baby sms! Looking very cute Im glad they are taking extra precautions @sms89. It must help relieve some of your stresses.
    @lilyloubelle, i know how you feel! I have felt movement from 13 weeks, and have been trying since then to get mum to feel it, but everytime she put her hand there he would stop. Well, today at 37+2, she FINALLY felt him kick! DF feels it quite often at night

How is everyone going??

Im on the count down, about 10 days till we meet our lil man

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina - hanging to hear how your scan went/goes today! Wishing you all the sticky wishes in the world, best of luck Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee thank you for thinking of me, things didn't go well with yesterday's scan showing no heart beat and gestational sac was measuring small, I also started spotting yesterday and over night and this morning have had full on cramping and bleeding, still abit numb and haven't digested it all but I'm sure it'll hit me once the pain has passed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Ladydee thank you for thinking of me, things didn't go well with yesterday's scan showing no heart beat and gestational sac was measuring small, I also started spotting yesterday and over night and this morning have had full on cramping and bleeding, still abit numb and haven't digested it all but I'm sure it'll hit me once the pain has passed.
    I am soooo sorry to hear this its not fair.
    Please try take it easy and rest up. i hope the pain passes quickly for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (25-03-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm so sorry to hear hun, thinking of you 😥 xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (25-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Argh, this sucks I'm soooo sorry to read your bad news How are you going now, has the cramping stopped? I hope the physical pain stops quickly so you can start on the emotional stuff Massive hugs to you, I've so been there and get it Hun so pleeease PM me or tag me in whatever thread if you ever need to chat/vent, whatever! Xxxxxx

Give yourself time to heal and mourn what could've/should've been You asked if I cycled straight after my losses.....I had my 7w missed miscarriage/natural loss on Christmas Eve and fell pregnant 2 weeks later. We lost that bub at 11 weeks (Trisomy 13) and had a rest cycle after that as I had a D&C. Decided to try naturally one time before starting IVF and fell pregnant.....had a missed miscarriage/natural loss at 8.5 weeks. Rest cycle as I had a Hysteroscopy (came back clear). Started IVF and fell pregnant with our fresh transfer.....chemical at 5.5 weeks. Straight into a HRT FET......and this will be you next (!!!!!).....bub is still going strong. Take hope Hun, I truly believe you are so super close to your take-home bubba. Xxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 24-03-2015 at 21:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee wow Hun you are honestly one amazingly strong women, I'm so happy you've finally gotten there, it honestly gives me hope, I start to freak sometimes thinking it'll never happen and start looking into the future at the worst case scenarios (I need to stop doing that).
    I'm hoping we can start another cycle when next af arrives and do the pgd testing, that way we can rule out if it's also embryo related as well immune issues. I'm only 27 so I am hoping I get some normal embryos back.
    The cramping is not as bad today as it was yesterday, I just exhausted, my body feels tired, but I think that's to be expected.
    I'm unsure how to feel at the moment it's a strange feeling, I'm also abit hurt not one of my close friends have bothered to call or msg to ask how Monday's scan went, I've started to not tell ppl things because ppl say really dumb stuff or I get annoyed /upset when I think they should be abit more caring.
    Thank you ladies for being such an amazing bunch of ppl even though i was new on here your words really made a difference, it's funny how a forum can provide so much emotional support.
    Hopefully I can join you all shortly with a healthy pregnancy 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stuff is starting to get very real!!

In my appointment today, the OB said "Bubs head is right down in there" and said i should try to give the weekend ob some work to do! ........Its probably wishful thinking, but im hoping thats code for "This baby is ready to come anytime!"

Then as i walked out, it was very surreal when the receptionist said "Well, thats it!! We wont see you again before the birth. Good luck!!!"

This time next week, regardless of if i get to attempt a VBAC, or have a repeat Csect...I WILL BE HOLDING MY BUBBA!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (26-03-2015),tazz475  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm only in very early stages of pregnancy, approx 4weeks. I had a miscarriage only a month ago after my hcg started at 11 then went to 7 after 2 days, then I started bleeding. To confirm it all, I had another test which went down to under 3. I'm very nervous even though my first hcg test at 3w5d was 67! I've been asked to go for another test this Saturday. Is it normal for a doctor to request this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sam,y they just want to check it's going up. Perfectly normal especially after your mc, welcome and I hope bub is a super sticky one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

sammymac  (26-03-2015)