Closed Thread
Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls
    I got my BFP recently and I am nearly 6 weeks. I had a MC last october. I've struggled since finding out with the whole is this viable or not. Bloods have been good but today I spotted a tiny amount of blood and decided to go and get a scan. They 'think' they saw a heartbeat and said the sack looked good etc.
    I am still spotting though and have light cramps. I just don't feel strong enough to keep being positive and or go through another MC. I am so over the tests/ bloods etc because it just adds to my worry.
    Any advice?

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @shadowangel0205 omg 2 weeks!!! Have you got everything ready?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Acer! Welcome! I hope this bubba is sticky! is there a plan of attack from here? A repeat scan/bloods? Hang in there.
    @tazz475 yes! I finished packing my last bag last night just incase i got kept in today (just had a feeling that something was going on as my feet had swelled right up the past 2 days)

So... my update. 36+5 today. Bub is head down, ready to go. My BP WAS up like i thought, 140/85. I had to do a urine sample, but it came back all clear with no protiens so i didnt have to go and have more tests for PE. We done a bedside scan to check on fluid levels because at 34wk growth scan they were high...but today they were perfectly normal.

I go back next week for a checkup

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I've been reading along for a while but haven't actually joined as I've been in limbo land. I'll give u a run down of my history so things mite make more sense.
    Ttc for a few years with no succes only one Chem preg after a lap while on chlomid, I have PCO but apparently still ovulate dp sperm is apparently fine had all testing done and Dna frag.
    I've had three full stim cycles, 4fets with two chemical pregnancies from stim cycles, FET were all bfn. I've also had two cancelled cycles due to over or under responding.
    I'm 27 so all fs give me the whole your eggs are fine, I've been diagnosed with high uterine nk cells but old fs never treated with steroids.
    So getting to the point I changed clinics after 6transfers and no baby to hold and my new clinic tried less stim this resulted in only one egg growing to size so it was cancelled told to stop all drugs body will ovulate on its own 2weeks went by and I new something was wrong demanded a scan and as I thought the follicle had grown to 2.5cm so I was told to take trigger inj to release it. Also forgot to add I was taking clexane and prednisolone as I was meant to do a fresh transfer and do pgd testing on the rest.
    Any who changed fs again because I was un happy with the care from the other one but I ended up failing pregnant for the fourth time in 12months. Hcg has barely doubled and was told you will miscarry, no bleeding so had a 6week scan with hcg of only 1000 to rule out ectopic was advised they wouldn't see much due to low levels, she started the scan and the sac was in my uterus and then she shows me and dp the heart beat!!!!
    91bpm measuring 5w3days. Fs that I was originally under I have to remain under his care because it happened while with him called me and straight out said with no empathy you will miscarry it is not a healthy pregnancy and hb too low, I get all that because I should be an expert by now but no empathy at all not even I'm sorry, I asked should I stay on pred and clexane and he said if you like I've seen stranger things happen, so now I'm in limbo land not knowing what to think or do, I know everything is not even near where it needs to be but my body has given no signs of miscarrying and I'm petrified that this pregnancy will keep going and I'll miscarry later on when I'm 3-4 months. Has anyone else gone through this and had a good outcome or can someone shed some light on what I can expect to happen and when it will happen?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

@miissalina - we've either cycled together or miscarried together before....or maybe I've seen you on the NK cell board?? I've had something similar which didn't end well but I think mine was definitely less hopeful and worse than how yours is sounding so I think you should just stay cautiously optimistic and keep sending all your love to your bubba and see what your next scan shows. I truly hope you do get your miracle take home bub.

I was 8+1 weeks when I went for my first scan (I had had two losses in a row before that bub so I pushed my 1st scan back a bit since I was starting to really hate those bloody scans) and bub was measuring about 6 days behind and had a very slow, erratic heartbeat I think we were unfortunately watching our little one die right there as it's heart would beat a normal fast beat for a few beats, then skip a few, then maybe beat once or twice, then stop again, then pick up for a while again......it was heart-breaking really I did miscarry that bub 2/3 days later at 8.5 weeks I can't remember exactly what my hCG was but I think it was around 10,000?

I really really feel for you Hun as I also had 4 losses in a row during a 13 month period last year BUT I am 18+3 weeks today (5th pregnancy for 2014) with a so-far-so-good looking bub on board. Looking back at my 2014....I don't even know how I kept putting one foot in front of the other but I guess that saying "you don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have" really came into play. If I can get through it, you most definitely can too Hun. I agree, at the first opportunity, you need to get rid of your current FS. What a cold-hearted @ss! My changes for this successful (I sure hope!!!!) cycle was my first HRT FET. First time using Prednisolone and Clexane (did you keep yours up? I've only just stopped the Clexane a couple of weeks ago and just finished weaning off 25mg Pred last week). Also my first time trying Pregnyl injections....I injected 3 doses of 1500 - 1 day prior to FET, 1 day after and then 5 days after. So either something new worked or I just fluked a healthy embryo??? I too have PCOS and my DH's sperm is healthy.

Sending you positive, super-sticky wishes and a big fat hug too Xxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 20-03-2015 at 14:04.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (20-03-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @miissalina 5w3d is very early to even see a heart beat! Some bubbas hearts haven't even started yet at thst stage. Good luck to you hun, lots of sticky vibes to you xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee ive actually stalked you a few times just to see how your going its ladies like you that give me hope... massive congratulations again on ur bub.
    your words were exactly how i have been feeling but ive been unable to put them into words, i read what you wrote to my partner because i cant seem to explain things very well to him he actually understood for once why i come on bub hub, the support and words from others who have gone through the same thing are encouraging.
    what you said about being strong being the only option really hit home and made me teary, before we started this journey i always thought those poor women how do they get through it, but when it happens to you what choice do you have, you either give up or keep going.
    i still have no spotting or symptoms that something is wrong, i feel pregnant with sore boobs and slight nausea so if it wasnt for the monitoring id never know any different.
    not looking forward to mondays scan, but im taking each day as it comes, one day at a time.
    can i ask how long after your m/c you had to wait before you could cycle again.
    ive decided if this doesnt work out i will never transfer an un tested embryo, im not going to risk going through something like this again, not that it guarantees a perfect pregnancy but at least its something.
    i am keeping up the pred and clexane, this is also the first time using prednisolone so maybe thats what i need, just need the right embryo to go with it.
    this journey is so hard and so soul crushing but it has made me a much wiser and stronger person, thank you again for your kind words

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Obs appointment this week. Bubs is already head down at 28 weeks. Things seem to be going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to share-
    I had a wellness scan this week.
    We're close to when they suspect our youngest daughter died, and getting close to the time she was born, so they gave me a scan for reassurance.
    All seems well. Hopefully we get to 19 weeks and then I'll be able to breathe a little easier.
    Morph scan is booked in for April 10th.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1426897078.910083.jpg

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sms89 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (22-03-2015),Polly6034  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sms89 View Post
    Forgot to share-
    I had a wellness scan this week.
    We're close to when they suspect our youngest daughter died, and getting close to the time she was born, so they gave me a scan for reassurance.
    All seems well. Hopefully we get to 19 weeks and then I'll be able to breathe a little easier.
    Morph scan is booked in for April 10th.
    Attachment 68495
    Im Glad they are taking extra care with scans. Bubs looks good xo.

My bub has been totally shy lately when anyone puts hands on belly than me.... Hubby has felt a few things... But the other day reckoned he couldn't feel it. Yesterday I just chucked his hand on and we waited and he got three good kicks ... Just love