Closed Thread
Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Thank you French Pear. There was actually some brown spotting this morning so it's not looking good. As long as it goes quickly this time instead of it dragging out for a month like it did last time.

I'm so sorry for your previous loss. That sounds terrible.
    I will keep my fingers crossed its nothing serious. I had a massive bleed this pregnancy at 10.5 weeks, bled for weeks then had a clot behind my placenta for ages but I made it past that luckily.

Its so scary, but try and think positive. Can you get in for a scan or is it too early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm only 4 weeks 3 days so no chance of seeing bub but my hcg levels were about 2400 at 4 weeks 1 day. My GP wants me to get a scan to check it's not ectopic. I didn't even think of that! I rang my OB to see what he thought. He was away but his nurse said a scan before six weeks is pointless and some very light brown cm is not a good indication of EP but now that the GP has put it out there I really need to do it or I'm going to go mad. Goddamnit, I was stressed enough as it is without this BS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Sally1981 . My coping strategies are similar. I would set myself small goals too..
    I found out before AF, so i needed to see the lines get darker, and AF not come.
    I Got it confirmed by my GP. (Your levels sound AMAZING! Mine was only 68 at 4w3d this time...i was worried because it was low..)
    Then i set myself the goal that each week, i would use a digital test to see it tick over from Pregnant 1-2, to Pregnant 2-3, to Pregnant 3+.
    My next appointment
    My scan

ETC ETC

I also got a fetal doppler which has been amazing! I couldnt really find bubs early on, but i could hear lots of activity down there, things i thought were bub (but actually now i know werent) but it relieved my stress at the time.

Im 17+3 today - 2 weeks till my next scan. Ive been feeling movements since about 13 weeks which has been reassuring, but then i have days i dont feel anything and worry, so break out the doppler and eventually ill hear bubs heartbeat briefly (doesnt like the doppler and moves constantly) or ill feel the movement. I have an anterior placenta (At the front) So im amazed ive been feeling anything.

Try not to stress, you wouldnt see very much on ultrasound that early, maybe even nothing... at least by 6 weeks you should see something a bit easier.
    I think If they found one at 6 weeks, they would have time to deal with it before it became an issue. But surely if its making you really anxious they could send you for one. Could you get a referral from your GP?

If its any help, 2nd pregnancies go SOOO Fast!! Im due 2 weeks after DS was due, and now that im running around after him, and have other things to think about, this pregnancy has just flown!

Im feeling very under the weather tonight. Started cleaning up to organise for bubba and all the dust has set my dust mite allergy off...and i cant take anything! Runny nose, itchy watery eyes, sneezing, and just all gunked up

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 how is the spotting going?

I'm 33 weeks on Thursday, I've been so tired lately other than that I'm feeling good dd1 is keeping me busy as is work and renovations at home. I've been 2 weeks with with no kitchen. I'm
    Hoping it will all be in by the end of the week then I really have to start getting organised baby-wise.

How are you feeling today Shadow? Ive got an anterior placenta as well, it has been a bit up and down with movements but now this baby is so big I can feel him a lot more.
    Last edited by French Pear; 04-11-2014 at 06:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    @Sally1981 how is the spotting going?

I'm 33 weeks on Thursday, I've been so tired lately other than that I'm feeling good dd1 is keeping me busy as is work and renovations at home. I've been 2 weeks with with no kitchen. I'm
    Hoping it will all be in by the end of the week then I really have to start getting organised baby-wise.

How are you feeling today Shadow? Ive got an anterior placenta as well, it has been a bit up and down with movements but now this baby is so big I can feel him a lot more.
    Hi French pear. The spotting has completely stopped however, I've had my hcg levels done and now I'm freaking out again. They were 2400 on Saturday and 3900 on Monday, about 50 hours apart. I'm only 4 weeks 4 days today. I'm really worried this is ectopic.

Those renos sound stressful, but think how lovely it will be when it's done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi French pear. The spotting has completely stopped however, I've had my hcg levels done and now I'm freaking out again. They were 2400 on Saturday and 3900 on Monday, about 50 hours apart. I'm only 4 weeks 4 days today. I'm really worried this is ectopic.

Those renos sound stressful, but think how lovely it will be when it's done!
    Renos are a bit stressul when you have toddlers in the house! Just the noise and having tradies here all the time make it harder but its nearly all done and looking amazing so I can't complain.

How are you? Any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Renos are a bit stressul when you have toddlers in the house! Just the noise and having tradies here all the time make it harder but its nearly all done and looking amazing so I can't complain.

How are you? Any updates?
    Nothing good! Had one bright red smear on some tp last night. I have my scan this afternoon. I'm pretty much beside myself thinking about EP

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 how did the scan go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surprisingly it was ok I think! I'm measuring further along than I thought, so I saw a 5 week 2 day foetus with no heartbeat. Of course, even though I know that's too early, I'm stressed that there was no heartbeat!

I really wish a was a calm, zen person right now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surprisingly it was ok I think! I'm measuring further along than I thought, so I saw a 5 week 2 day foetus with no heartbeat. Of course, even though I know that's too early, I'm stressed that there was no heartbeat!

I really wish a was a calm, zen person right now.
    Haha I'm totally not a calm, zen person and I'm 33 weeks.. Not much chance of it happening for me!

So far so good then! Are you going for another scan soon?