Closed Thread
Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sally, I'm so, deeply sorry :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sally I'm totally devastated for you. My heart goes out to you, I have no words but sending you love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey @Sally1981, how are you going? Ive been thinking of you hope you're doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just updating... Had our growth scan. im 34+4 weeks today.

Bubba has turned and is head down ready to go, and spine to my left - yay! We got to hear his heartbeat again, nice, strong and steady at 139bpm.

Now the scary part... His head circumfrence is already 33cm (and it was checked lots!) DS was only 35cm at 39wks! He is measuring along the 97th %! An estimated weight for today of 7lb 12oz!

I have a MW/OB appointment tomorrow. It shall be interesting to see what they say about bubba. I have a feeling we may meet him sooner than we first expected.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hey @Sally1981, how are you going? Ive been thinking of you hope you're doing ok
    Thanks Shadow. Our little boy was born on Sunday at 22 weeks gestation. He lived for three hours and five minutes. He was so beautiful and so strong. I'm so proud of him.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Thanks Shadow. Our little boy was born on Sunday at 22 weeks gestation. He lived for three hours and five minutes. He was so beautiful and so strong. I'm so proud of him.
    ❤️ I hope it's not too weird to say but I'm proud of you both. I'm in awe of your strength Sally. I hope DH is looking after you. xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Oh Sally im so sorry 3 hours and 5 mins for that gestation is amazing though. Sending you lots of strength and courage to make it through the next little while. Im sure you done amazingly. WHEN you are ready, IF you feel like sharing, id love to hear about him His name, or anything you would like to share etc ..but no rush and only if you are ready/able.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my gut feeling was right. My Csect has been re-scheduled to the 1st of April - 4 weeks!

My VBAC may not be going ahead... its a long story, but i just want this bubba out, earthside, at the safest time, in the safest way.

I had a dreadful appointment with a really rude OB today I Am ok physically, and bub is ok, its just that i have a high bmi, bub is big, and i have extra fluid, so this OB felt they could belittle me, and lecture me the entire appointment about my weight and BMI. They said some really awful things like i wont see my children's 21st birthdays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Well my gut feeling was right. My Csect has been re-scheduled to the 1st of April - 4 weeks!

My VBAC may not be going ahead... its a long story, but i just want this bubba out, earthside, at the safest time, in the safest way.

I had a dreadful appointment with a really rude OB today I Am ok physically, and bub is ok, its just that i have a high bmi, bub is big, and i have extra fluid, so this OB felt they could belittle me, and lecture me the entire appointment about my weight and BMI. They said some really awful things like i wont see my children's 21st birthdays
    Ummm that is so rude hope u r ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lily, i amok ... Ive written everything down, and am contemplating making a formal complaint. I have to see the same ob next time...so if i get treated the same way ill take the complaint to the hospital and say i seen them twice and they were really awful both times.