Closed Thread
Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Sally1981 how horrible of them to be so rude. Im glad at least your OB is nice and helpful! I Really hope you get some answers and good news soon so you can relax and enjoy this pregnancy. THinking of you.
    @MissFaery how awesome that your harmony came back low risk! Good luck with your Amnio. I hope it also gives you good news!

I Cant begin to imagine the stress you girls must be feeling I Wish there was something we could say or do to make the stress, worry, and bad news go away so you can sit back and enjoy your pregnancies!

How are our other mummies going? @Kwazii you must be very close to meeting your new bubba??

AFM - Im 33wks tomorrow. In 7 weeks i WILL be holding my bubba! If not beforehand! I had a checkup yesterday, all seems well. My BP was great 110/60. With my first, i was on medication from 24wks to try and control it as it just kept climbing so this is good news! They tested my urine and found glucose but the OB wasn't concerned at all.

I had a quick bedside scan, and my little monkey is sitting breech - which totally explains this uncomfortable lump under my ribs. I was only saying to mum a few days ago, and DF on the way to the appointment i didnt think he was head down anymore. Im not worried yet, im just going to continue doing the stuff from spinning babies. It worked for DS. He turned at 36wks.

But all in all, a good appointment. Im down to fortnightly appointments now. I have a growth scan on the 3rd (Bub is big, DS was big too. Born 9lbs just before 39wks) and we are expecting similar this time. Then next appointment with an OB on the 4th March.

Our nursery is almost done! Ive got the wall decals up, change table, cot, bassinette...everything of bubs is washed, i have packed his hospital bag... We just need to make the bassinette and cot, install the capsule in my car, carseat in DFs and put the prams in the cars, hang the mobile...and then its done Then i just need to pack, and we are ready to roll!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eek. It long now shadow..... We've managed to buy heaps of stuff lately so am getting closer to being ready for this bub.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by LittleM; 01-03-2015 at 14:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A bit of everything atm!

Some days i feel fantastic (like Thursday), then yesterday i made some bassinette sheets (Just hemmed some flannelette) and stuck up wall stickers for DS... and i could barely move by 3pm! I was gutted because i wanted to do relay for life but my hip and back were so sore i stayed home.
    I woke up today feeling better, stiff, tight and kind of sore, but no excruciating pain like yesterday, however, im starting to get breathless and puffy...and todays heat (30+) was very uncomfortable! I had sweat rolling down my arms and forehead whilst i ate dinner! Gross! Its still like 28degrees here at 11pm so not liking my chances of a good nights sleep!

Its meant to be close to 30 tomorrow too DS has been invited to his first ever birthday party, so we have that at lunch time, then we're taking my mum home (1 hr drive each way) I might stay for dinner to save myself from cooking.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

LittleM  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Copied from another thread:

We saw a geneticist today who pretty much made it clear that we have no chance of having a baby who is free of any disabilities and, since there's little chance of them diagnosing anything until after the birth, they can't tell us anything about it, just that it doesn't look good, and, since it's likely a skeletal dysplasia, it could be really really bad. I never dreamed that something like this could happen with no firm diagnosis but apparently that is the case. As I said to DH, when you're leaving a scan with the name of an autopsy doctor in your pocket, the pregnancy is not going well.

I wish you all the best with your pregnancies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981- Big hugs. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completely heartbreaking!!! I'm sooooo so sorry Sally Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone seen a counsellor during their pregnancy?? Was it worth it? Is anyone else here still super-crazy nervous there'll be no heartbeat at your next appointment?? I really feel like I'm actually getting more anxious as I get further along than less like I thought/hoped I would. I've had insomnia the last few nights leading up to my scan tomorrow and when I do finally get some sleep, it's full of terrible nightmares. I'm avoiding phone calls from friends/family as I just feel too nervous to make chit-chat and I'm being short and a bit of a cow to my precious dd Is this normal for someone who has had multiple losses or should I be trying to do something about it? I just remember how light with pure happiness I felt when I fiiiinally fell pregnant with my dd and I'm just not feeling anything like that with this pregnancy yet.....but maybe this is all pretty normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by LittleM; 01-03-2015 at 14:43.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleM For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sally my heart is just breaking for you.

I hope they have booked you in for counselling.... You and your husband and bub are all in my thoughts. Sending strength and hugs your way.