Closed Thread
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @LittleM and by the way that's so cute that you can refer to bubs as your little lady! I still have to wait another 23 weeks to find out 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 - Just before I had it, I was mentioning the gender scan to an aunt and uncle. They both argued 'wouldn't it be nicer to have a surprise?' I responded that it would be a surprise at the scan! There is just NO WAY I'd ever be able to wait until the birth. My hat is off to all ladies that can tolerate it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    Thanks ladies... My Frer's are getting darker which is nice to see. I've now ran out and I'm trying my darn hardest to stop myself buying anymore haha!
    YAY!!! Seeing those lines get darker is awesome I done 9 FRERs, and 3 digitals, plus one pregnosis this time... i may have had a problem But i wanted to see the line get darker, and to see the pregnant 1-2, 2-3 and 3+ show up. It kept me calm in the early days that things were progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    Attachment 66734
    Can i join here ladies? I just got this this afternoon at 8dpo. Wacky cycles be damned i just want this bub to be sticky!
    Congratulations and welcome!! What an awesome sight! and at 8dpo!!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleM View Post
    @tazz475 - Just before I had it, I was mentioning the gender scan to an aunt and uncle. They both argued 'wouldn't it be nicer to have a surprise?' I responded that it would be a surprise at the scan! There is just NO WAY I'd ever be able to wait until the birth. My hat is off to all ladies that can tolerate it.
    I am too much of a control freak to not find out. This time, i did consider not finding out...but i needed to know so i could set up the nursery. I had 2 choices. Our 2 bedrooms for the kids are a green/aqua in one - where DS currently is, and blues - currently unoccupied.
    DS doesnt cope well with change, otherwise id have moved him into the blue room and had a suprise, but since he doesnt cope too well... I needed to know if we were going to paint the nursery or not!
    Turns out we didnt need too We have seen his extra aphendage on US two seperate times! no mistaking it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    YAY!!! Seeing those lines get darker is awesome I done 9 FRERs, and 3 digitals, plus one pregnosis this time... i may have had a problem But i wanted to see the line get darker, and to see the pregnant 1-2, 2-3 and 3+ show up. It kept me calm in the early days
    I think I might get a digi this week how many weeks are you now @shadowangel?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to the newcomers! Wishing you many many many sticky vibes.

AFM, morph scan tomorrow. Is it normal to be completely freaking out about this? I feel like this pregnancy has had so many 'near misses' that I just can't see it all working out. Knowing they're going to look at all the internal organs in detail and check on them, it seems like there's so many things that can go wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or hopefully it will give you reassurance that all is ok @Sally1981, hope tomorrow comes quickly for you.

NT scan for me on Friday. Haven't had a check up in >4 weeks so anxious to know that bub is fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

It's been aaaaages since I've posted. I've been reading along, just too lazy to reply P.S. I'm copying most of this post from another thread, that's how lazy I am haha

I'm 10+4 today. The morning sickness has mostly passed, which is a huge relief. The exhaustion has settled down a lot too, I'm generally fine as long as I have a nap each day. So I'm happy to finally be feeling human again- I was starting to get really down about being stuck on the couch all day, every day.

Otherwise, not much to report. I keep forgetting to send off my scan referral form, so that's my mission for today! I'm not bothered about getting bloods done though, I'm only getting the scan so I can see the heartbeat.
    I'm hoping to get in around 11 weeks though, hubby is away when I'm 12 weeks so I'd have to wait until 13 but that would drive me crazy! I'm having another scan at 15 or 16 weeks anyway, so I think having this one earlier is fine.

I've been at my doctor's office so often. Especially this week, as tomorrow is my youngest daughter's first birthday/anniversary and I just can't shake a feeling of dread. I wish I was far along enough to check HB on a Doppler! I'm convinced I've had a MMC that I won't find out about until my scan... Hopefully not.

Glad to see everyone else is bubbling along well

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sms89 For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 - Hope the scan goes well

I had a crappy day. Got completely screwed over by the landlord of a place I was moving into today - so I promptly moved back out. Got most of the money back, so grateful for that.
    I've been getting cravings for chicken and corn two minute noodles, but after 3 packets now (not all today...) and having them make me feel really sick every time I'm going to have to forgo. Not fair. Cravings shouldn't make you sick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 good luck today

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg levels are 115mIU/ml. Much higher than my chem!! Hopefully they have gone up tomorrow!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (10-02-2015)