Closed Thread
Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by LittleM; 01-03-2015 at 14:53.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleM View Post
    @tazz475 i got the impression it would be an planned induction, which was what i was going to argue for. guess i will see down the track.
    It's probably for the best! Better than having baby on the floor at home!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee Good luck for your Scan. Im sure nothings wrong and bub is fine!

@lilyloubelle Happy 22 weeks! Time will start to fly by now!

@LittleM how scary!! Im glad they found bubba! Try not to worry about size too much. This bub was 5 days behind at my dating scan, 2 days behind at my NT scan...1 week ahead at my morph scan, and 15 days ahead at the last 2 scans i had at 28 and 29 weeks!
    @tazz475 how awesome to have felt bubba kick!

Well... 9 weeks today till bub WILL be here! Im 31 wks tomorrow. We managed to get our cot today!! its at mum n dads for now though as the box wont fit in a normal car so we had to use mums wagon. I now have to wait for them to come visit so i can get my cot!! We wanted a dark stain cot but bubs room walls are quite a darkish blue (we didnt paint it) and i think the dark stain would be too dark, so we have gone white.

Ive washed all bubbas 0000 and 000 clothes! I can start packing things slowly, i have all my toiletries. Just need maternity bras still, and i can slowly start packing my bags too! Its all becomming so real that in 6 weeks bub will be considered full term!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @shadowangel0205 OMG you're so close to holding your bubba now! 9 weeks is nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 i know! and 9 weeks is the absolute max! He can come before that too! DS came at 38+6. My csect is at 39+6. Hoping for spontaneous labour and a VBAC around the 38wk mark lol

very surreal to think that this time in 9 weeks, i WILL be holding a bub. He may only be a few hours old, maybe days, maybe weeks...but i WILL be holding him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    @tazz475 i know! and 9 weeks is the absolute max! He can come before that too! DS came at 38+6. My csect is at 39+6. Hoping for spontaneous labour and a VBAC around the 38wk mark lol

very surreal to think that this time in 9 weeks, i WILL be holding a bub. He may only be a few hours old, maybe days, maybe weeks...but i WILL be holding him!
    I would be absolutely peeing myself with excitement if i were you! I hope you get your VBAC! Is your hospital supportive of a vaginal birth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shadowangel0205 Wish I only had 9 weeks to go! Actually, wish I was due right now! Hope bub isn't giving too much trouble with the cervix bounces and rib kicks.
    @tazz475 I was through MGP last time, so my mw was able to race around, and called ambos who made it so at least it wasn't unattended! Hope bubby has been giving you lots of little kicks today, my little lady has been

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Hi everyone can I join? I got a positive HPT last night after loosing my first pregnancy last month. I wasn't expecting it to happen again so quickly. As you can imagine I'm a nervous wreck. I do recognise some of you ladies from the testing threads- @tazz475 I'm looking at you ☺️ This forum seems like such a nurturing and supporting place so I'm looking forward to joining if you lovely ladies don't mind? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleM I'm actually needing longer haha. our nursery is just piled in there. no real organisation. i will have our cot next weekend so maybe that will give me the motivation i need.
    @grace congrats and welcome! Sorry to hear of your loss.i hope this pregnancy is much more kind to you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

grace  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congrats @grace!! Feeling anxious is so normal, I'm not sure if it ever goes away, but eases some after you reach that point that you didn't get to with previous pregnancies (eg. I had a MMC found at 7 weeks, so seeing strong heartbeat on my scan at 8.5 weeks was such a relief and I've started to believe that this might actually happen!)

12 weeks today for me, NT scan on Friday. If my obs appt on thurs is good and we see/hear HB we'll tell my toddler and take him to the scan on Friday so he can see baby. Can't wait to tell him. Might take him to buy a little gift for the baby or something

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

grace  (07-02-2015)