Closed Thread
Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Ladydee just breath and take the day as it comes, it's always hard getting past that mc point. Good luck for you scan hun, keep us updated!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-01-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @shadowangel0205 OMG I can't believe how close you are now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Reina83 View Post
    6 weeks today, started spotting... Subsequently I'm scared but trying to be calm and hopeful. We dtd last night so maybe the spotting is from that? Sigh
    Got a scan today expecting the worst as I've been bleeding all weekend...
    But there was bub measuring 7weeks 3 days and strong hb I'm ecstatic but still nervous as to the cause of this bleed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post

Anyway, I've barely had a wink of sleep and I have "that" scan today at 12:50 I think I'll be crying and dry- retching before he's even started it! Same Obstetrician, same room and bed annnnd my DH really can't make today's scan (thank goodness my mom can though!). I just want today over with....
    Thinking of you. How did it go?

I didn't get a scan this time at the point of finding mc last time..... So had to wait till not scan...which was petrifying... But had seen the heartbeat prior (which with empty sac last time was more than I had ever seen).... When hubby and I went for morphology... He was still worried...he was very glad it wasn't down the corridor like that first day though...but the tech for the morphology was the same one who told me I had no baby that time...it sucks I hope all is ok.
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 27-01-2015 at 18:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    But there was bub measuring 7weeks 3 days and strong hb I'm ecstatic but still nervous as to the cause of this bleed!!
    Glad there was a strong heartbeat. Try not to stress - hugs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies Xxx

All good! OMG, because I've got this silly tilted uterus or something or other, it took him a few looooong seconds to find the baby! My knee-caps started shaking and all I could hear was my heartbeat pounding in my ears, I thought I was going to faint! Even my mom was up and leaning right over me with her glasses on trying to find the baby on the screen! But as soon as he found it, I could see the heart beating myself pretty much straight away so it was all good. Heartbeat and measurements were spot on so, so-far so good! We could see it's arms and legs and it jumping about. Big. Fat. Phew!!! My Ob couldn't see any more pockets of blood either so, hopefully that means the end to all of this bleeding I've been having! I'm going to try going back to work next week for the first time since being put on bed rest just after Christmas.

Nucal scan next week so the count down is on for that one now. Still nervous about the Panorama bloods (one if our angel bubs came back as having Trisomy 13 ) but I should get those results early next week, my Ob said he'd ring me as soon as he gets them through. Hopefully this silly Prednisolone lets me catch up on some sleep tonight as I'm absolutely buggered! SO glad today is over...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had lots of bleeding this pregnancy also so I really feel for you Hun I have been on strict bed rest since Christmas.....as in, only allowed to go to the loo then straight back to bed.....not even allowed to make toast! I was also put on 4x 2 tablets of Cykloprakton per day (closes capillaries or something like that??) and low dose Valium (Diazepam) to stop uterine contractions and also upped my Progesterone support by heaps. I'm injecting 1mil of Progesterone in oil injections per day, 4 x 20mg Provera per day, 400mg progesterone pessarie morning and night and 200mg pessary in the middle of the day. I don't know if any or all of this has helped but, as I said above, here I am at 11+1 weeks and bubs still seeming happy in there?!

Take it very very easy Hun, I learnt that bending or crouching over (at all) would get my bleeding started. Loading the dishwasher once gave me my worst bleed which was pretty much like a continual light/medium period and lots of cramping and sore/achey very lower back a few weeks ago. My first initial big gush of bright pink blood started after doing lots of walking around Sea World one day then the following night I was walking around again at Movie World White Christmas when I suddenly felt the big gush. Best of luck and lots of hugs Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    omggg!!!! @Laydee and @Reina83 !! congratulations on seeing lovely hearts beating away ladies!!! How awesome You must be so relieved for now!
    @tazz475 its so close! Im starting to get scared, being told bub is measuring 15 days bigger - mostly by his HEAD size, has me a little worried about attempting a VBAC! OUCH!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-01-2015),Reina83  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Thanks so much ladies Xxx

All good! OMG, because I've got this silly tilted uterus or something or other, it took him a few looooong seconds to find the baby! My knee-caps started shaking and all I could hear was my heartbeat pounding in my ears, I thought I was going to faint! Even my mom was up and leaning right over me with her glasses on trying to find the baby on the screen! But as soon as he found it, I could see the heart beating myself pretty much straight away so it was all good. Heartbeat and measurements were spot on so, so-far so good! We could see it's arms and legs and it jumping about. Big. Fat. Phew!!! My Ob couldn't see any more pockets of blood either so, hopefully that means the end to all of this bleeding I've been having! I'm going to try going back to work next week for the first time since being put on bed rest just after Christmas.

Nucal scan next week so the count down is on for that one now. Still nervous about the Panorama bloods (one if our angel bubs came back as having Trisomy 13 ) but I should get those results early next week, my Ob said he'd ring me as soon as he gets them through. Hopefully this silly Prednisolone lets me catch up on some sleep tonight as I'm absolutely buggered! SO glad today is over...
    I'm so glad everything was fine! You're doing so well. I have a retroverted uterus as well. It should flip forward soon so you won't have to deal with this the whole way through xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by LittleM; 01-03-2015 at 14:54.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleM For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-01-2015),Reina83  (28-01-2015)