Closed Thread
Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This time tomorrow I will know if there is something actually in the belly.... tomorrow is going to be a very unproductive day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    This time tomorrow I will know if there is something actually in the belly.... tomorrow is going to be a very unproductive day
    Good luck today let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lilyloubelle how did you go??
    @French Pear. DS is 4 on 15th March, Im due 10th April. If i have to have a csect, ill be pushing for the 30th of march as i want to be home for easter. Ill be 38+3 so dont see any reason they wouldnt do it. But im hoping to have a VBAC.

I should know more about my VBAC chances after 20ish weeks when i book into my birthing hospital. Up till now im only seeing my GP, once i book into hospital ill see an OB and MWs too.

My GP is very Anti-VBAC (AND ANTI BFING!! if you cant do it naturally - he didnt want to give me a motillium script with DS) and says they will offer a VBAC but not to take it because its too risky, then handed me some info on uterine rupture, excess bleeding etc. His scare tactics are working on DF who is now pushing for me to have a planned Csect

Its a different hospital to where i had DS, but the one i SHOULD have went too instead of the one DF insisted i go too because of it being closer to the dragon (MIL)

Since ive had DS they have completely redone the maternity ward, looking at photos, at least 1 of the 4 delivery rooms has a bath, and the maternity ward is on the top floor with ocean views! And my mum now lives on the same street, about 4 mins up from it. She will have DS while im in, DF will stay there too. Should be alot better experience than my birth with DS!

With DS we planned to birth 1hr away (same distance as this other hospital, but it crossed into SA, we're in vic) When i rocked up in labour, my waters had broken, but DS wasnt engaged...i had high BP and a high BMI so they figured i was too high risk....a few hours later we were being flown a further 5 hours away to adelaide where i ended up having DS. 6hrs from home

Mum drove up in our car too. She had nowhere to stay, no clothes, no money (left purse at home...2am "omg my daughters in labour" rush jobs tend to make u forget things lol) DF only had 1 change of clothes, and stayed in the hospital with me.

At least this time, mum can wash DF and mine and bubs clothes, and theres beds there, and DS will be happy. Pretty win win all around i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, scan went well... Bub is nestled well in my belly... Measures well and had a nice strong heartbeat... Such a relief... First obstacle passed

Shadow angel - hospital choice sounds like a much better decision... How negative of your gp

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (30-10-2014),Green Cheese  (28-10-2014),Kwazii  (09-11-2014),shadowangel0205  (28-10-2014),snowqu33n  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay @ lilloubelle! Congratulations!!! How awesome is it seeing that little heart beat flickering away

Im on MORPH scan countdown duty! (gosh thats come quick!!) 2 weeks 6 days to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Yay @ lilloubelle! Congratulations!!! How awesome is it seeing that little heart beat flickering away

Im on MORPH scan countdown duty! (gosh thats come quick!!) 2 weeks 6 days to go!
    Hearing it was fabulous....was a blubbering mess... Looking forward to when it looks less blob like more baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Hi ladies, scan went well... Bub is nestled well in my belly... Measures well and had a nice strong heartbeat... Such a relief... First obstacle passed

Shadow angel - hospital choice sounds like a much better decision... How negative of your gp
    Great news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies could I join you please? Just got my BFP. I assume I'm at 4 weeks. I had a mc in August and I'm completely terrified it's going to happen again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! Has this thread died out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No still here, just slow

Congratulations it is so nerve racking I know. I'm 8 weeks three days... Even seeing a heartbeat last week still has me waiting with nerves... Best of luck to us both

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (01-11-2014)