Closed Thread
Page 68 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by snuffyandme View Post
    So I had my second blood test yesterday checking HCG levels and this morning I did another HPT- line is still very dark and very quick to appear. My HCG levels on Tuesday were 15700, I feel like thats very high for 5+1 weeks, I have my Dr appointment today at 12 where I'll find out the results of yesterdays test. But I'll still be in limbo until I see an actual heartbeat :-(
    Wow those levels are high! That's a really good sign! But they new to have doubled (ish) huh. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I had my second blood test yesterday checking HCG levels and this morning I did another HPT- line is still very dark and very quick to appear. My HCG levels on Tuesday were 15700, I feel like thats very high for 5+1 weeks, I have my Dr appointment today at 12 where I'll find out the results of yesterdays test. But I'll still be in limbo until I see an actual heartbeat :-(
    Hope they book you for a dating scan ASAP snuffy. This pregnancy my gp didn't even get second bloods just referred me straight for dating scan (last time levels were normal and even increased normal, but it was an empty sac)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I've been a bit slack on here. But I haven't really had anything to report.
    I'm glad to see everyone is doing so well though.
    Ladydee, would an au pair be worthwhile?
    Snuffy, I hope you get a scan soon too

I'm off for my dating scan today. I'm very, very nervous about it. I wasn't too nervous until yesterday, when Mr 6 accidentally found out about the baby (he has hearing like a velociraptor!). He's so excited and has wanted another sibling for so long, I can't bear the thought of him suffering another loss. We had planned to tell him once we saw the heartbeat, so now I'm really crossing my fingers that we see that flicker!He's already said several things like, "I hope this baby doesn't die". Ugh, I hate that my 6 year old even has thoughts like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go sms89? thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome to the new ladies!!

Hope everyone whos had bleeding, is resting and that it eases so bubs can snuggle in tight for the next however long till they come out healthy and happy.

Congrats to everyone who had great scans/results.

sms, how was your scan today?

AFM - 28 weeks today - THIRD TRIMESTER!!!
    We had our first growth scan...and...well a few things came out of it.
    - Bub is STILL a boy. (She double checked for us, even though i pointed it out at our morph scan before she said anything)
    - 146bpm
    - bub is almost head down (oblique) With his head in my right hip.
    - he is healthy....very healthy...His average measurements have him measuring 15 DAYS AHEAD!! Which has me measuring 30+1. Including his head circumfrence!

A little bit worried about trying for a VBAC with a huge baby!

The sonographer asked me if i had Gestational diabeties he's growing ahead that much, and she tripple checked the measurements! But no, i dont have GD. I just seem to grow big bubbas!
    They start small and slow, behind 4-5 days at dating scans...but gradually catch up, and then some. DS measured 4 weeks ahead at his 36wk scan!

OB appointment tuesday to discuss the VBAC nitty gritty. We are starting on the nursery this weekend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh shadow angel that is awesome... Glad things look good ... Good luck with vbac discussion.

I've found a great online deal for cot, change table and bassinet... Just worried about transporting across States and any issues that could arise. It's a Tasman Eco stuff... Which compared to the boori stuff I'm looking at could save ne a good $4-500 (as long as postage costs are accurate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the dr yesterday and she said my hcg levels had risen from 15700 on Tuesday to 17500 on Thursday so that's a good sign. I had a scan on Tuesday and sac was measuring 5+3 so I have another scan on Thursday next week when I should be 6+6 hopefully we will see a heartbeat. I know the number hasn't doubled, but I've also read that when they get up that high they take a lot longer to double. Feeling a little better, but just want to see a heartbeat and I'll relax a little. They couldn't see where the bleeding was coming from and had no answes on that side of things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan was good Nice, strong heartbeat and bub is measuring spot-on for dates.
    Now I'm trying to decide whether to get a Harmony test done.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by sms89 View Post
    Scan was good Nice, strong heartbeat and bub is measuring spot-on for dates.
    Now I'm trying to decide whether to get a Harmony test done.
    Why would you go a harmony test? Was there reason to suggest issues with previous mc?
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 17-01-2015 at 15:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the dr yesterday and she said my hcg levels had risen from 15700 on Tuesday to 17500 on Thursday so that's a good sign. I had a scan on Tuesday and sac was measuring 5+3 so I have another scan on Thursday next week when I should be 6+6 hopefully we will see a heartbeat. I know the number hasn't doubled, but I've also read that when they get up that high they take a lot longer to double. Feeling a little better, but just want to see a heartbeat and I'll relax a little. They couldn't see where the bleeding was coming from and had no answes on that side of things.
    Yes I forgot about that! They don't double after a certain amount etc, seeing a heartbeat next scan will be awesome news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Reina83 For This Useful Post:

snuffyandme  (17-01-2015)