Closed Thread
Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds to me like growing cramps @pjk, if they are just uncomfortable and not painful? If you were a lot earlier on and hadn't had any scans I'd be suggesting getting checked that bub is in the correct spot but, you'd definitely know that by now. Give your FS a call if your worried though Hun, I know mine would rather me call than be stressing.

Very best of luck for both of your scans @Sally1981 and @lilyloubelle Xxx

Hello and welcome to the new girls, I too am a continual bleeder this pregnancy and am on doctor ordered strict bed rest for the rest of the month I'm 9+3 and I've had four scans though and bub seems to be doing just fine

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck today @Sally1981 and @lilyloubelle
    Hope your bubbas are happy and healthy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    In one hour eek... At least it's only 500 ml of water.... I hope all is happy and healthy too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffyandme View Post
    I ended up in hospital yesterday with a big bleed at 5+1 weeks, they tested my hcg and said it was at normal levels and did an internal ultrasound which came back inconclusive, I need to go for another blood test tomorrow to see if levels are rising or falling :-( I can't lose my baby, I just can't.

The bleeding slowed overnight, it seems to get heavier when I stand up or walk around etc. So I guess now I just watch and wait :-(
    Feeling for you snuffyandme, it's just a horrible uncertain time isn't it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reina83 For This Useful Post:

snuffyandme  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Sounds to me like growing cramps @pjk, if they are just uncomfortable and not painful? If you were a lot earlier on and hadn't had any scans I'd be suggesting getting checked that bub is in the correct spot but, you'd definitely know that by now. Give your FS a call if your worried though Hun, I know mine would rather me call than be stressing.

Very best of luck for both of your scans @Sally1981 and @lilyloubelle Xxx

Hello and welcome to the new girls, I too am a continual bleeder this pregnancy and am on doctor ordered strict bed rest for the rest of the month I'm 9+3 and I've had four scans though and bub seems to be doing just fine
    Bed rest got me through my two successful pregnancies. Do you have someone there to help you? Do you have any little ones you have to look after?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Reina83 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan today went well ladies. 15+1 and I booked the morph scan for 9 Feb. Eeeeek!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Scan today went well ladies. 15+1 and I booked the morph scan for 9 Feb. Eeeeek!
    Yay so exciting glad scan went well sally (were dates about right?)

My scan went well too, will get report next week but measurements were pretty consistent measuring a couple of days behind but all looked good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Reina83 View Post
    Bed rest got me through my two successful pregnancies. Do you have someone there to help you? Do you have any little ones you have to look after?
    That's extremely reassuring for me thanks as sometimes it feels like surely this pregnancy is slipping through my fingers (again) with all of this blood. I can't deny that when I keep up perfectly with the bed rest, the bleeding disappears or only becomes a smudge with my pessary excess discharge. You guessed my problem (of which I wouldn't exchange for the world!!!!) I have a nearly 3 year old dd which pretty much makes complete bed rest impossible when I'm on my own with her ( she goes to child care Mon, Tues, Wed though). It makes me very very sad for her too.....she was never brought up to be sat infront of the Tv for hours so it's been a huge adjustment for her My DH is a wonderful help but this is his busiest time of year where he makes the bulk of his money so doesn't get home until 8:30/last night 10pm (!)and....well we kinda need the $$$ with after 2 years of TTC and IVF and all of this medication I'm still on! My mom and MIL have been wonderful taking it in turns to pop around and entertain my dd, cook us some dinner and do a little house work here and there but they both work and have their own commitments so there are plenty of times where I just have to work out how to do something myself with out bending over/ down or over doing it. My dd is pretty much toilet trained so thankfully I don't need to be bending over to change her nappy several times a day but, she can't wipe her bum for example.....or make herself a sandwich or numerous other things. I'm taking it day by day , week by week and have my good and bad days....did you find bed rest a lot harder second time around when you had your first to look after ??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my second blood test yesterday checking HCG levels and this morning I did another HPT- line is still very dark and very quick to appear. My HCG levels on Tuesday were 15700, I feel like thats very high for 5+1 weeks, I have my Dr appointment today at 12 where I'll find out the results of yesterdays test. But I'll still be in limbo until I see an actual heartbeat :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee, it must be so hard with your 3year old DD! An not to mention DH working such long hours!! Sounds like you're only on bed rest 3 days a week lol
    The only reason I could do bed rest with my second successful pregnancy was because DH took leave from week 8 when the bleeding started to week 12... 5 weeks in total

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Reina83 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-01-2015)