Closed Thread
Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babymummatobe all three of my missed miscarriages I've had crippling nausea from the day i found out to the day i had my d&c. This time i had nothing until 6 weeks and even then it's never been as bad as it was with my mc's.

I didn't even believe that i was pregnant at 4 weeks this time cause i had no symptoms, not even sore boobs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

^ I was certain this was a BFN cycle too....I even used Pregnyl injections this time which is notorious for giving strong pregnancy symptoms but nope.....nothing but two beautiful lines on my 1000 pee sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I'm feeling a little weird this time. Haven't had any real symptoms although last time I had plenty of symptoms and had a missed miscarriage at 7.6 weeks, and only found out when I should have been 10 weeks.

What was everyone else feeling at 4 weeks??
    I had less symptoms to start with too.... They took a bit longer to kick in for me. (Blighted ovum found at 9 weeks... Continuing symptoms until miscarriage started). Before I took pregnancy test that time sore boobs, implant spotting, early nausea.

This time.... Only tested cause realised was late lol... Nausea set in bout week 7-8 ish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it's not uncommon to have no symptoms! I haven't had any tests yet but I'll probably go into the doctors next week and request a blood test and early scan for peace of mind. Still extremely nervous. Will probably do a test every few days just to make myself feel better lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it's not uncommon to have no symptoms! I haven't had any tests yet but I'll probably go into the doctors next week and request a blood test and early scan for peace of mind. Still extremely nervous. Will probably do a test every few days just to make myself feel better lol.
    I even waited till bout 6 odd weeks before going to doc... Last time they stuffed me round with repeat bloods and then eventually gave me referral for dating scan hence the 9 week one, so whereas this time did bloods, dating referral then nt referral and I was done with my gp... It's so scary though, no one wants a repeat.... I waited hoping that if it wasn't meant to be this time I might just mc naturally and early

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 19 weeks tomorrow eek... Get see baby again the day after.... Please please please be all good in there... Mumma wants to go baby shopping for reals

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Hi ladies. Can I join? Found out yesterday I'm pregnant. Had a miscarriage last Aug
    Congratulations and welcome! I hope this bub is your sticky take home bubba!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Scan all good today! Despite the heaviest bleeding yet this past weekend .....it was pretty much like a light/medium AF BUT, perfect heart beat and growth still

Omg, my Ob tried a belly scan but because I've got a tilted uterus, it took him a moment to find the heartbeat! I swear my own heart stopped for a moment as that was the exact same scenario as when I lost my 11 week angel bub with him searching and searching for the non-existent heartbeat and not saying anything and I just felt the *biggest* dread EVER!!!. BUT he said he was sure that he could see a flicker but needed to do an internal......I don't think I've ever whipped my knickers off so fast in my life! And as soon as he started the internal I saw the heartbeat easily myself pretty much straight away.....this is where my own heart re-started....and everything is just as it should be!

I got a picture but it's crap and too black. I'm 9+1 today measuring 9+2. What a freak'n relief!!!
    @LittleM, how did the move go? Urgh, I hate moving , it's such a big job! Are you moving closer to or further away from family?
    @polly6074 - big happy congrats on your scan ) I'm only just infront of you at 9+1 today....we're inching closer to that 12 week 3D scan huh?! Yay!!
    @tazz475 - belated happy birthday

Welcome the new ladies
    Woohooo!!! What a relief! I hate that moment of dread when you arent sure if there will be a heartbeat! It was always the first thing i looked for!

I'm feeling a little weird this time. Haven't had any real symptoms although last time I had plenty of symptoms and had a missed miscarriage at 7.6 weeks, and only found out when I should have been 10 weeks.

What was everyone else feeling at 4 weeks??
    Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy!!
    With my MC, i felt dreadful and had nausia constantly. I had it for about a week before i even tested. Then one day i just said "I dont feel pregnant anymore" Everyone told me i was crazy...im not sure of my exact dates, but we worked out i should have been about 8wks when i MCd but bub was only 5w3d. I was also really tired. About 3 days after my "i dont feel pregnant" comment, things started

I Then went on to fall pregnant with my DS who is now almost 4. Nothing. Nothing at all! no symptoms. I was petrified because i didnt feel sick, or even slightly nauseous, that it wasnt going to last.

Im almost 28wks with #2, and early on i had an awful metallic taste, from about week 5 i started feeling slightly queasy, week 7 i felt awful and seen my GP for a script of maxalon. By week 10 it was easing.

Then theres the cravings/aversions!
    MC = cravings - hot chips, anything deep fried. No aversions.
    DS = Aversion to anything fatty/greasy/oily/unhealthy. Cravings - fruit, veg, salad, lamb.
    Now: Aversions - diet coke (All i used to drink), anything fizzy and early on, potato and bananas, water. Thankfully around 15wks i could stomach potato, banana and water again. Cravings - early on was pasta, rice and bread - carbs carbs and more carbs! Chocolate. Now all i can stand to drink is water, lots of icey cold water. The colder the better.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    I'm 19 weeks tomorrow eek... Get see baby again the day after.... Please please please be all good in there... Mumma wants to go baby shopping for reals
    Oh yayy!!! Almost half way!! Its a Big week this week for scans! Laydee today, you on thursday, and myself friday!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 13-01-2015 at 23:12.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this may seem like a weird question, but when did everyone start getting dark, strong lines on their pregnancy tests?
    According to LMP I would be around 4.3 weeks and my lines are still extremely faint. (Might try a different brand)
    I'm yet to go to the doctors, but I will probably hold off until I get a stronger line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this may seem like a weird question, but when did everyone start getting dark, strong lines on their pregnancy tests?
    According to LMP I would be around 4.3 weeks and my lines are still extremely faint. (Might try a different brand)
    I'm yet to go to the doctors, but I will probably hold off until I get a stronger line.
    How many days past o for you?

I'm not much help... My mc I tested before AF was due and got faint line... And it got darker... This time was after AF was due so was pretty strong to begin with (no help sorry)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    How many days past o for you?

I'm not much help... My mc I tested before AF was due and got faint line... And it got darker... This time was after AF was due so was pretty strong to begin with (no help sorry)

I don't really keep track of my cycle but assuming it's pretty normal as my AF is every 28 days, I would probably be around 18/19 days past O.
    I'm two days past my period being due so was thinking my line should be stronger unless my dates are out.