Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blurgh.... Feeling awful today. It's going to be a long long day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol @Cat74 moving desks is priceless lol

Good luck today @lilyloubelle. hope you feel better soon.

i made my first major purchase for bubba yesterday! (We don't need much) and got an ergo, insertand bouncer! We have a bassinette...need another cot as ds's was 2nd hand and he destroyed it. but not worries till bub is here for that. the only other thing i NEED before bub comes is a breast pump....and the little stuff. yayyy!! Can't wait for it to arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been feeling pretty good lately and was 18 weeks yesterday. So after my OB okayed it at my last apt, I decided to go for a light jog on the treadmill... And now I'm spotting and I don't know if I'm cramping or it's just muscle cramps. I called my OB but she didn't get back to me until this morning (when I called again). Now she's told me to use my 20week u/s referral to get a scan today. Luckily they squeezed me in at 2.45, but they said Imight have to sit in the waiting room for a while. So now I'm just sitting at home waiting and hoping.

I want to throw up I'm so stressed. I think I've been feeling wiggles and kicks still, but there's so many twinges I don't know what's real or imagined anymore.

The way I got through my m/cs was to tell myself we could try again and maybe next time. But my DH and I said this was the last time. It tears you up and rips your heart out to the point where we couldn't even hope this pregnancy would be the one until the last couple of weeks...and now I feel like I've thrown it all away.

ETA: and they can't find a source for the bleeding but the baby is fine...which means I've probably irritated my cervix again. This is why I avoided sex in the first trimester...that and complete lack of interest on my part. I feel like I've been talked down off the ledge, now I just have to get through the next 22 weeks or so.
    Last edited by Kwazii; 21-10-2014 at 15:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kwazii what a relief. So glad bubs is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    And it's only Tuesday.... Knew I should've taken the scan time for Thursday .... It's going to be a long week, and feeling allergy like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Kwazii, so glad that everything is OK with bubba. You must have been so freaked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @shadowangel0205, I don't know if you're interested, or anyone else for that matter, but I'll be selling my breast pump (haven't gotten around to it yet). I bought it brand new when we got home from hospital and only used it 4 or 5 times before giving up on BFing, and realising that I just didn't have the energy for expressing either. It's an Phillips Avent single electric pump - very comfortable and easy to use. If you have a look on the Phillips website you'll be able to see all it includes. Let me know if you're interested. Otherwise I'll be listing it on eBay in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Kwazii how scary. Glad bub is ok!
    @Cat74. Thanks for the offer! I was planning on getting another Medela Swing, or, if the freestyle comes on a good sale before bub arrives, maybe that. I Expressed heaps with DS (every 3 hrs 24/7 for the first 12wks, plus BFing...i had a very low supply) VERY busy times! I really hope i get the time to do it again this time... but with an older child this time, im not sure ill have the time. We shall see.

How is everyone else going??

AFM - im 16wks today! No real update, our parcel with ergo etc arrived yesterday. I tried DS on my back and he loved it, all 19kgs of him! My only issue is i had to wear the waist band below belly bub, and combined with my lack of hips and bum...it was slipping down a bit, but it will be fine once bubbas here. Very comfy and didnt hurt! So im sure i can wear a newbie for ages if need be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry everyone have been MIA in this thread.. Finding it hard to keep up with everything at the moment.
    @shadowangel0205 My DD will be 2 months off 3 when I'm due with this bub. What is the age difference for you? I love my ergo, I never got the hang of the newborn insert and used a Baby Bjorn for those early days, but once we moved past the insert I and DD both loved using the Ergo, it makes life so much easier having your hands free.

@Cat74 I so haven't even thought about breastfeeding/pumping, last time I used my friend's breast pump but I am a terrible expresser never getting more than 10 to 20mls each session, so disheartening and I have no idea what will happen this time having DD1 to chase after, I'm not going to have the same amount of time to "try" and express. How is Eamon?

@lilyloubelle I'm not sure if I have said congratulations on your BFP! How far along are you now?

@Kwazii any more bleeding? glad that things are ok, but you would have been very scared, I know when I had my huge bleed I thought it was all over.

AFM - 31 weeks now, only 8 weeks to go. You would think my stress would have eased off but I feel it amping up again, probably because the end is in sight. I am trying my hardest to think it will all be ok. I feel great apart from being really wide in the belly this time and feeling quite stretched, have had a lot of round ligament pain this pregnancy but now I know what it is it doesn't worry me. I think I am going to have to get my act together and start the nursery and buy a car seat etc.. I have started my Christmas shopping though, seeing as I am due Christmas Day, I thought I better get started on that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey frenchpear thank you I'm 8 weeks since lmp Monday but think I will be more 7weeks 4 or 5 days due to 31 day cycle.... Have my scan tomorrow afternoon... So I'm a bit anxious.

Not long to go now for you wishing u a safe and healthy delivery.... Christmas is very fast approaching eek