Closed Thread
Page 56 of 98 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Seriously, do baby stores really take up to twelve weeks to get furniture in ?
    Yep! We went and looked at some stuff in early December and were told we'd have to wait until February if we wanted to order there and then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's just crazy....they must wait till they have so many to order.... 12 weeks is ridiculous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Sally1981!!!! Is this your second boy? How special xx

And yay for the heartbeat Tazz!

No news here. 7.5weeks, waiting my first obs appt next Monday.... Have been too busy to dwell too much on waiting for the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's just crazy....they must wait till they have so many to order.... 12 weeks is ridiculous
    It allows a little time for them to screw up the order too. We got our boori in 2 months but they sent us a return where all the plastic had been opened and it was filthy. It was returned to the store with much yelling and threats if a brand new one didn't arrive within the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'll still look around for a second hand one....but most I've seen have lots of teeth marks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    Congrats @Sally1981!!!! Is this your second boy? How special xx

And yay for the heartbeat Tazz!

No news here. 7.5weeks, waiting my first obs appt next Monday.... Have been too busy to dwell too much on waiting for the scan.
    It is my second boy! So far I've only had one person ask me if I'm disappointed. WTF! Is this a thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    It is my second boy! So far I've only had one person ask me if I'm disappointed. WTF! Is this a thing?
    Yes
    I have 2 boys and I'm often asked when I'll try for a girl. As though my life is incomplete because I *only* have boys. Like they're the booby prize of pregnancy.
    I find it so offensive. My boys are bloody wonderful. I'm honoured to raise them. They're amazing. Yes, they come with some unique challenges, but so do girls. I could honestly brag for hours about how awesome my boys are haha
    I do yearn to raise a girl, but that's because I do have 2 daughters that aren't here. Not because I'm disappointed in any way to be raising sons.
    Ugh. I could rant on. This is such a frustrating topic for me. But I'll shut up

Thanks
    Reviews
    People just like to comment...it's annoying.

I really am not sure what I think I'm having, ... But honestly as long as bub is healthy, that's all that matters.

I'm a girly girl, and have collected some dolls over the years... I dreamt once we ended up with like 3 boys and I came home one day to all the dolls beheaded and dirty in the yard

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (08-01-2015),tazz475  (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    People just like to comment...it's annoying.

I really am not sure what I think I'm having, ... But honestly as long as bub is healthy, that's all that matters.

I'm a girly girl, and have collected some dolls over the years... I dreamt once we ended up with like 3 boys and I came home one day to all the dolls beheaded and dirty in the yard
    Ha ha! I grew up with three brothers. They never beheaded my dolls but one smashed the face of my China doll by bashing it on a table when he was a toddler.

They also played a 'prank' on mum. She was having a very important dinner party and had cleaned the whole house. She was so busy all night that she never went to the bathroom. At the end of the night she walked in and found that my three brothers had found my barbies, undressed them and arranged them into completely depraved sexual positions in the bath. They had been there all night with mum's guests walking in and out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Ha ha! I grew up with three brothers. They never beheaded my dolls but one smashed the face of my China doll by bashing it on a table when he was a toddler.

They also played a 'prank' on mum. She was having a very important dinner party and had cleaned the whole house. She was so busy all night that she never went to the bathroom. At the end of the night she walked in and found that my three brothers had found my barbies, undressed them and arranged them into completely depraved sexual positions in the bath. They had been there all night with mum's guests walking in and out.
    Hahahahaha that's hilarious.