Closed Thread
Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in denial too @lilyloubelle. Took three scans in three days and still in denial. I felt so pregnant 😥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    Thanks Tazz and lilyloubelle! The 13th is my birthday (nearly twins Tazz!!) so I'm hoping we'll have some news to share with the family .
    The 13th is my birthday too!
    My scan is booked for the 16th, I'll be 7w1d. So you're due about 2 weeks ahead of me. But I'll have a CS so our bubs will be born around the same time. Wouldn't it be funny if they shared a birthday too?

I'm feeling very pregnant. I have no appetite at all, but I feel constantly bloated. I feel like my tummy is full of cement, it just feel so heavy and uncomfortable. I'm completely exhausted all the time, which isn't very convenient during the school holidays.
    We've got the in-laws down at the moment, and it's hard to hide how crap I feel. Luckily we had gastro through the house last week so I don't think they're suspicious.
    Otherwise nothing else to report, I'm just waiting around for my scan. We're going camping next week so hopefully that will help the time pass a bit quicker
    Hope you're all feeling well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sms89 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (03-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our scans are the same day sms

Mines just to check on bubs growth. Ill also have one at 36 weeks.
    There's no issues with bub. its just precautionary because of my high bmi... they won't use fundal height as they know it will be unreliable/out.

I'm glad...it will give me a rough guide of what size to expect bub. I'm expecting 9-10lbs. my son was 9lbs. No gestational diabetes ...i just grow decent sized bubs!!
    They start small...
    ds was 4 days behind at 8 weeks.
    2 days behind at 12wks
    1 week ahead at 20 weeks...
    about 4 weeks ahead (3kgs estimated) at 36 weeks!!!
    He came 38+6 at just over 4kgs...or 9lbs.

this bub was 5 days behind at 8 weeks...
    2 days ahead at 12 weeks...
    11 days ahead at 20 weeks.

it will be interesting to see how much he has grown since then. I'm guessing he will be about 18-20 days ahead... i don't have gd.. just bake them well lol

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sally1981 I'm glad it's not just me!! I went straight from my scan that told me bubs wasn't growing and had no heartbeat straight to the bottle shop to go and get some wine! Made me feel better at the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @Sally1981 I'm glad it's not just me!! I went straight from my scan that told me bubs wasn't growing and had no heartbeat straight to the bottle shop to go and get some wine! Made me feel better at the time.
    I so should have. I just balled my eyes out... I went into work the next day too and pretended nothing was going on. Morning sickness stuck around too... Was bull****..... And then three weeks before bleeding started.... And then basically three weeks of bleeding... Should have had intervention... Even just the medication.

Especially knowing now what I saw a week odd before my scan that time, I would have known for sure...the scan was friggen empty.... Just a big Ol empty sack

I told my old boss today about belly baby, she was so happy for me.
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 03-01-2015 at 11:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilyloubelle I think it takes a lot of courage to wait it out like that. I couldn't do it. I had the d&c the day after I found out. I'd seen the hb twice by then so seeing it there with none was more than I could handle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    @lilyloubelle I think it takes a lot of courage to wait it out like that. I couldn't do it. I had the d&c the day after I found out. I'd seen the hb twice by then so seeing it there with none was more than I could handle.
    They sent me straight up to the hospital after the scan, and I thought it seemed so quick....the lady was lovely and told me I didn't have to do anything and could wait and consult my doctor. My doctor was ok for me to go four weeks waiting naturally, I didn't want to risk scarring of my uterus.... Just was a long drawn out process.

Admittedly when I actually passed the sac, I probs should have gone to the hospital.... There was a lot more than I thought there would be. ... Ok ...enough sad talk....the contractions though seriously will be interesting to know if it's what I'm to expect when an actual baby comes out (obviously a lot bigger baby lol)
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 03-01-2015 at 11:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sms89 View Post
    The 13th is my birthday too!
    My scan is booked for the 16th, I'll be 7w1d. So you're due about 2 weeks ahead of me. But I'll have a CS so our bubs will be born around the same time. Wouldn't it be funny if they shared a birthday too?

I'm feeling very pregnant. I have no appetite at all, but I feel constantly bloated. I feel like my tummy is full of cement, it just feel so heavy and uncomfortable. I'm completely exhausted all the time, which isn't very convenient during the school holidays.
    We've got the in-laws down at the moment, and it's hard to hide how crap I feel. Luckily we had gastro through the house last week so I don't think they're suspicious.
    Otherwise nothing else to report, I'm just waiting around for my scan. We're going camping next week so hopefully that will help the time pass a bit quicker
    Hope you're all feeling well.
    Oh that'd be awesome to share birthdays of babies too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    Oh that'd be awesome to share birthdays of babies too!!!
    Imagine what a coincidence that would be

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (03-01-2015),sms89  (04-01-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    about 4 weeks ahead (3kgs estimated) at 36 weeks!!!
    Wow that's huge shadow!!!