Closed Thread
Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Work can be hard with pregnancy. I'm in my second Tri now, but on school holidays.... Seriously I'm not sure how I'm going to handle work this year, I'm so buggered just being on holidays. I'm trying to decide too how Long to work for to ensure I get the government maternity

When's the next check up ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So stressful ladies i wish you were given the chance to mentally relax and just know it will be ok. but here's hoping the bedrest is for a good cause.

i have a growth scan, and an anti d shot in 2 weeks today...then an ob appointment the following monday....where will go into heaps of detail on my vbac plans!!

can't wait to see bubs again!! Hopefully get another sneak peek at bubs privates. even though i said boy before the sonographer did... i just want it confirmed ....again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    So stressful ladies i wish you were given the chance to mentally relax and just know it will be ok. but here's hoping the bedrest is for a good cause.

i have a growth scan, and an anti d shot in 2 weeks today...then an ob appointment the following monday....where will go into heaps of detail on my vbac plans!!

can't wait to see bubs again!! Hopefully get another sneak peek at bubs privates. even though i said boy before the sonographer did... i just want it confirmed ....again...
    I'm debating still on finding out gender.

Hubby wants to use a family name for a boy.... Which is a lovely sentiment ....It's just too close to our dogs name eg. One letter different .... So I don't know what to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first scan is on the 12th jan, will be 8.5wks by then so hoping to see a nice strong heartbeat. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    My first scan is on the 12th jan, will be 8.5wks by then so hoping to see a nice strong heartbeat. Fingers crossed.
    So exciting polly. How r u feeling? My next scan is the 15th... So not long to go now

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Polly6034 my birthday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Thanks Tazz and lilyloubelle! The 13th is my birthday (nearly twins Tazz!!) so I'm hoping we'll have some news to share with the family

I'm feeling good. Regular paranoid thoughts about baby not growing etc but feeling very pregnant, just noticed how much my areolas (?areoli never had to know the plural of that word before lol) have darkened today. Today is the first day in ages that I've had energy, walked 14500 steps and no need for sleep or anything (have had a week of pure exhaustion, maybe just Christmas).

Eta: actually the energy today might be the steroids I'm on. Not baby related but had a trip to ED on NYE (there at midnight!) because I had an allergic reaction to something in my drink! Never happened before and nothing too weird in my drink either. Pretty scary stuff but all good now thankfully.
    Last edited by Polly6034; 02-01-2015 at 19:14.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (02-01-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh Polly I'm glad you're okay! Allergic reactions are so scary! Hoping we'll both have fantastic news for our birthdays this year! I keep thinking to myself, if everything goes badly at least I can have a nice STRONG drink for my birthday.. DF says I have a warped way of thinking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Oh Polly I'm glad you're okay! Allergic reactions are so scary! Hoping we'll both have fantastic news for our birthdays this year! I keep thinking to myself, if everything goes badly at least I can have a nice STRONG drink for my birthday.. DF says I have a warped way of thinking!
    I'm with you with the warped thinking. Immediately after my mc I went to the fish markets and drank half a bottle of champers and ate a dozen oysters. TOTALLY made up for it (at least I think that's what I was trying to tell myself - didn't work). You're going to be fine though! Your age alone will shove your risk level right down.

Good luck to you Polly! I feel like this is going to be a good birthday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (03-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    I'm with you with the warped thinking. Immediately after my mc I went to the fish markets and drank half a bottle of champers and ate a dozen oysters. TOTALLY made up for it (at least I think that's what I was trying to tell myself - didn't work). You're going to be fine though! Your age alone will shove your risk level right down.

Good luck to you Polly! I feel like this is going to be a good birthday
    I think I was still in denial when they discovered I would miscarry.... I didn't actually drink for ages.... Definitely denial