Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @lilyloubelle Yay for 4 months!!!!!!!
    Three weeks till half way.... Eeeeekkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 01-01-2015 at 13:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I put washing on before.... and started cleaning bathroom.... now im pooped.... half jobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hear that!!!

I was up at 7...been with ds...took him to the beach...to get petrol...and grab a few groceries i forgot yesterday. Now I'm knackered.
    the house is TRASHED ... my ocd meter is going insane... and thanks to ds and his toys.....yet.. I'm just sitiing with my feet up twitching about the mess because I'm too tir ed for even my ocd to motivate me... lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, and welcome to the newbies! So happy to see you here and sorry for your previous losses.

I have to say I'm not doing so well emotionally. I think the last 6 months have caught up with me and I'm starting to show now at 13 weeks. I thought I'd have longer than that.

This pregnancy just feels like an endless list of complications with no end in sight. I catch myself in a happy moment and then remember that my Down syndrome test (NT+) came back positive and I'm waiting for the harmony test the give me the verdict (due in 11 days)

I can't keep myself busy because every day I don't spend the majority lying down ends in more spotting. This leaves me alone a lot and not able to look after my boy.

This is really just a vent. I'm depressed and I can't afford a counsellor and considering how badly this pregnancy is going I don't waste my Medicare sessions when I might need them more later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Hi ladies, and welcome to the newbies! So happy to see you here and sorry for your previous losses.

I have to say I'm not doing so well emotionally. I think the last 6 months have caught up with me and I'm starting to show now at 13 weeks. I thought I'd have longer than that.

This pregnancy just feels like an endless list of complications with no end in sight. I catch myself in a happy moment and then remember that my Down syndrome test (NT+) came back positive and I'm waiting for the harmony test the give me the verdict (due in 11 days)

I can't keep myself busy because every day I don't spend the majority lying down ends in more spotting. This leaves me alone a lot and not able to look after my boy.

This is really just a vent. I'm depressed and I can't afford a counsellor and considering how badly this pregnancy is going I don't waste my Medicare sessions when I might need them more later.
    Please come in here as much as you need sally. We are all here. I'm sorry about the spotting, r the results of harmony due back in 11 days or is that when they r testing? Just big hugs xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies I've been reading along from the sidelines as I've joined this thread a couple of times in the past and then m/c soon after....guess I'm getting a little superstitious! But as my anxiety levels rise, I think this is the only place I might be understood and hopefully not drive everyone nuts with my worrying!

Super quick background for those that don't know....TTC my dd for just under 2 years but once I got that bfp (with FSH injections & IUI) it was a beautiful smooth pregnancy. Started TTC#2 when she was 9 months old in Jan 2013. Started back with my FS in July '13 as nothing was happening. Finally got our BFP in Oct '13 on our 4th cycle of FSH injections with IUI....missed m/c at 7 weeks last Xmas Eve on a flight to Adelaide. Was waiting for my 1st post m/ c AF to get started with IVF when I found out I had unbelievably O'd on my own and was already 6.5 weeks prego with a naturally conceived rainbow bub! Best day of my life!!! Seen the heartbeat twice = missed m/c & D&C at 11 weeks in March(Trisomy 13 bub ). Had a "rest month" and then decided to try naturally one last time before finally starting IVF...natural miracle again! = missed m/c at 8.5 weeks after seeing a slow/erratic heartbeat. Finally moved onto IVF in October and got our BFP with a fresh transfer = chemical pregnancy with loss at 5.5 weeks. Had a rest cycle and then transferred our first frozen embryo and omg....a 5th pregnancy in a row!!!

So my HPT sticks were looking fab and my first hCG was great at 807 but my Progesterone was at a verrrry scary 10.7! I was immediately started on Progesterone intra-muscular injections (as well as being on a billion other drugs already such as Provera, Metformin, Clexane injections, Prednisolone, Progynova, Oestrogen patches, progesterone pessaries, aspirin and a tonne of supplements). Second hCG four days later was a lovely 3200 and 3rd was just under 40,000. My progesterone is sitting around 60/70 now which is not fab but, ok.

Seen the heart beating beautifully last week on Tuesday at 6+1 weeks Thennnn comes last Saturday night where I have a gush-then-trickle bleed No pain though! Then the following night I have a second bleed...but this time I start getting an achey lower back and thighs which I've had with other losses My Ob/ FS squeezes me in for a second scan on Monday at 7 weeks and we UNBELIEVABLY see perfect spot on growth and a strong lil heart still beating away! Even the doctor admitted he was nervous for us afterwards!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 01-01-2015 at 22:52.

Thanks
    Reviews

So @Sally1981 .....that was a verrrry long way to say that, I'm feeling you Hun. I'm now on doctor-ordered bed rest! If I be a little naughty and do anything other that lay in bed, I too get a bit of spotting or blood-tinged excess pessary when it comes out This is an awful way to be....I have a nearly 3 year old and a husband who is fantastic at doing everything ....apart from can't cook anything more than a toasted sandwich! Even then he usually burns himself! I'm unbelievably down in the dumps as I just can't live like this! I've been quite teary today. It's all just too too much My FS has now got me on Cykloprakton and Valium to try and stop any contractions of my uterus. What have you been doing all day in bed Hun? How long have you been on bed rest? Do you work? I have no idea when I'll be able to go back to my job and with 2 years of TTC and a billion IVF appointments already under my belt, I've already had to take soooo much time off work, it's a real wonder they haven't fired my butt. I'm starting to wonder if I should just give working away .....but if we lose this one, we need the money for the rest of my frozen embryo transfers.....that's if I don't lose my mind in the meantime.... It just shouldn't be this darn hard...I just really don't know how/ if I could handle a 5th loss in a row
    Last edited by Ladydee; 01-01-2015 at 23:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are one strong lady @Ladydee, I have every part of me crossed for a healthy and happy outcome for you. You too @Sally1981, i didn't realise that you were waiting for further testing after your NT scan. Vent away honey, this has certainly not been a smooth pregnancy and we are all here to listen anytime. If you are feeling depressed, maybe you should consider using one of your psychology visits now to get some strategies to help you through the next few weeks with all the uncertainty of the Harmony testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee so stressful for you xo. This making babies business can be soooo complicated. Rest up and I hope and pray everything is ok for both you and sally

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee my goodness that's a hard road. I'm so sorry you've been through so much. For right now, though, it looks like we're in a similar place. I'm 13 weeks and been told to lie down for about the last 3 weeks. I lost my career at the beginning of 2014 and figured I'd 'just' have another baby instead (ahahaha). I've been working but as its a long trip to and from work I've ended up bleeding by the end of every week and had way too much time off. Currently my days are spent crying, feeling depressed and watching reruns of the OC because I've burned through all other tv options (and I secretly like trashy tv). Thing is, if I knew this would have a good outcome id be bored but ok. Jeez I'd lie down for 40 weeks if someone could tell me everything would be ok!