Closed Thread
Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffyandme View Post
    Hi everyone,

Mind if I join? Hubby and I had a MMC in October, it was our first pregnancy and emotionally I've just been through 3 months of hell.

So this afternoon I received my first BFP post-MMC, it was very very fait, but definitely there (I'm not due for AF until Friday). I'm pretty sure I went through every emotion possible within 20 seconds after I realised there were two lines.

Can't believe I tested the day before NYE. And New years day is my birthday. What an imbecile! lol although I'm glad I know not to drink now, I would hate if I did anything to hurt our little cluster of cells!

I'm extremely anxious this time around- our MMC was a blighted ovum, does anyone have any tips on coping?

Thank you all

xx
    Hi there! Congrats on your BFP sorry for your previous loss. I completely understand your stress. I suffered a mc at 7+5 after seeing a hb. I'm currently 12+5 with a pregnancy that has been fraught with complications.

Had there been no complications though, I think I'd have taken comfort from a few things. First, seeing a hb. Always a great sign. If you see a hb of the normal rate and have no bleeding, it's looking pretty good! Second, speak up and demand scans if the anxiety is getting too much. Your mental health is important. Try to break everything into small milestones so you don't end up with a 40 week wait.

How are you feeling today?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

snuffyandme  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for being so welcoming ladies, and for sharing your stories with me, I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Hi there! Congrats on your BFP sorry for your previous loss. I completely understand your stress. I suffered a mc at 7+5 after seeing a hb. I'm currently 12+5 with a pregnancy that has been fraught with complications.

Had there been no complications though, I think I'd have taken comfort from a few things. First, seeing a hb. Always a great sign. If you see a hb of the normal rate and have no bleeding, it's looking pretty good! Second, speak up and demand scans if the anxiety is getting too much. Your mental health is important. Try to break everything into small milestones so you don't end up with a 40 week wait.

How are you feeling today?
    Thanks Sally, I'm so glad to hear that you're currently sitting at 12+5 weeks, but I'm sorry you've had your complications along the way, I do hope things settle down for you and you can enjoy your pregnancy.

Today I'm feeling a little numb I guess, I woke up from a nap at about 3 and said "I need to test!" And so I did.... and there was a faint line! I've actually been feeling a little nauseous for the last few days, but actually put it down to it being Christmas and the fact I have been eating soooo badly :-/. I suppose I feel a little guilty too- I haven't been taking folic acid because I really didn't think we'd conceive so soon after our MMC, in addition to that, I've been really struggling with my body- I've felt a great deal of anger towards it over what it did to me and although it's not healthy I've wanted to punish it :-( however, once I saw that faint second line it was like a light bulb went off and starting new year I'm giving up sugar and going back to walking every morning, and I've also taken my first dose of folate this afternoon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snuffyandme For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (30-12-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @snuffyandme and congratulations on your pregnancy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

snuffyandme  (31-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tazz... good luck for your nt scan! It will be here in no time!!

Lily.... the drink is awful. i can only stomach water atm... its like a flat lemonade but seems slightly fizzy too. i had it once not utd and felt so sick... i had it the other week and felt yuck... but got through ok despite looking pale and them wanting me to lay down. i was convinced id have gd... I'm overweight...and mum had it with me...and is a diabetic..but I'm all fine!

Welcome back little m. Hope you see a nice healthy bub kicking away!!

Welcome snuffy. Congratulations!! I hope this pregnancy is super easy for you. i agree with breaking things down. for me...this meant testing daily for a bit to see those lines get really dark.... also to see my digi go from 1-2 then 2-3 then 3+. it helped me accept my levels were rising normally when my gp wouldn't do repeat bloods. i made an extra app to get a dating scan... then each milestone... I done the same with ds. this is my 2nd pregnancy after my mc at 8 weeks. ds wil be 4 in march... and I'm now 25+5

sally... so close to the second trimester ! Will you have the nt scan?

Going well here!! Still trying to process the info that if all keeps going this way....that i can attempt a vbac! I honestly didn't think id get the chance. of course... i needto go into labour myself... but im hoping this bub is like its brother and dislikes the eviction notice and starts coming on his own.

starting to freak out a bit. i have till april 9th at the latest... and... i haven't even started the nursery!! Its still full of junk lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    Mind if I join?
    I'm 4w6d with my Rainbow, due Sept 3rd.
    I lost my daughter at 18 weeks in February. She was a Rainbow herself, we lost her older sister at 11 months in 2011.
    I also have 2 gorgeous boys, a 6 year old Sunshine and a 3 year old Rainbow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining in here too. I'm currently between 6-7wks with my (unplanned) rainbow. I had a M/C in 2012 at 10 weeks, despite having seen the HB twice, bub had never developed beyond 6wks. Experiencing a lot of anxiety being pregnant right now, but am having a lot of pregnancy symptoms which I didn't have with the M/C. Have a scan on January 13th, it's not far away but it seems forever.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Congrats to those joining in, may 2015 be full of newborns for us all xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 months to go .... Or 23 weeks to be exact

Seriously, when am I going to stop referring to my baby as the pregnancy after miscarriage?

It is the most pregnant I've ever been.... Why can't I just be pregnant in my own head?

Counting down till next Scan ... Semi regretting rescheduling my obs appointment till after the scan... Would have got to see bub next week ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (01-01-2015),tazz475  (01-01-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @lilyloubelle Yay for 4 months!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to our new mummas to be. sms I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. how awful i can imagine you would be very anxious

Lily .. it will gradually happen I'm sure.

well ladies!! Happy near year!!!!!

May 2015 be full of newborn snuggles...sleepless nights...poopey nappies and lots of smiles and good times for everyone .