Closed Thread
Page 45 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    No stupid worries here! Just take the day off so you can lie down afterwards in case you feel weird. Some people are 100% fighting fit afterwards. If you can't stomach the drink I've heard there's a jellybean version which sounds awesome
    I'm going to do it while I'm still on holidays, so need to do it before my next obs appointment in january. Just feel off still most mornings...oh well necessary evil. Ill have to ask if I struggle with the drink

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for the test @lilyloubelle. The drink is pretty foul, but important to know either way re: GDM. Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Mind if I join? Hubby and I had a MMC in October, it was our first pregnancy and emotionally I've just been through 3 months of hell.

So this afternoon I received my first BFP post-MMC, it was very very fait, but definitely there (I'm not due for AF until Friday). I'm pretty sure I went through every emotion possible within 20 seconds after I realised there were two lines.

Can't believe I tested the day before NYE. And New years day is my birthday. What an imbecile! lol although I'm glad I know not to drink now, I would hate if I did anything to hurt our little cluster of cells!

I'm extremely anxious this time around- our MMC was a blighted ovum, does anyone have any tips on coping?

Thank you all

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffyandme View Post
    Hi everyone,

Mind if I join? Hubby and I had a MMC in October, it was our first pregnancy and emotionally I've just been through 3 months of hell.

So this afternoon I received my first BFP post-MMC, it was very very fait, but definitely there (I'm not due for AF until Friday). I'm pretty sure I went through every emotion possible within 20 seconds after I realised there were two lines.

Can't believe I tested the day before NYE. And New years day is my birthday. What an imbecile! lol although I'm glad I know not to drink now, I would hate if I did anything to hurt our little cluster of cells!

I'm extremely anxious this time around- our MMC was a blighted ovum, does anyone have any tips on coping?

Thank you all

xx
    My miscarriage was a blighted ovum also. This pregnancy admittedly I did have quite a few drinks on our holiday.... Then realised the date and tested... Whoops.
    No tips - just try not to stress.
    I'm currently 17 weeks tomoz with my second pregnancy this year. My first blighted ovum was due next week.
    Just sending lots of sticky baby dust

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    I'm going to do it while I'm still on holidays, so need to do it before my next obs appointment in january. Just feel off still most mornings...oh well necessary evil. Ill have to ask if I struggle with the drink
    Is the drink just the lemonade?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffyandme View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thank you all

xx
    Congrats!! I'm in the very early weeks of pregnancy too (6+4 I think) and I think the anxiety is normal and may lessen once we pass the negative milestones of our last pregnancy (for me, my dating scan which showed our loss at 7-8 weeks). My MMC twins would have been due in Feb, so if I can get past that milestone with a healthy bub in my belly, I think I'll be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Is the drink just the lemonade?
    I can't even stomach water on an empty stomach

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    I can't even stomach water on an empty stomach
    Oh
    I must be a weirdo cause I love the lemonade drink they give you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Oh
    I must be a weirdo cause I love the lemonade drink they give you
    I've never had it, so worried lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 haha I loved it too.....and turned out I had GD...now I wonder if that was why?!!!!