Closed Thread
Page 43 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm soooo tired today. We had just hubby and I for Xmas yesterday and are doing family Christmas today.... It's going to be a long long day.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    How did they go with the news Tazz? This must make it seem so much more real now! Are you ok today?
    Well 2 out of 3 parents were thrilled so I guess we did alright. My dad was quite shocked, he's going to take a bit of warming up to the idea. It does and doesn't feel real.. Just worried that I've lost the baby and we've gone and gotten everyone's hopes up for no reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Well 2 out of 3 parents were thrilled so I guess we did alright. My dad was quite shocked, he's going to take a bit of warming up to the idea. It does and doesn't feel real.. Just worried that I've lost the baby and we've gone and gotten everyone's hopes up for no reason.
    A bad as this sounds.... I still worry about that now, especially as have had a few people I know lose them in second Tri recently..... Apparently we never stop worrying from here on out for the rest of their lives.

Just try and be positive you've got your Doppler and can hear the heartbeat take comfort in that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    A bad as this sounds.... I still worry about that now, especially as have had a few people I know lose them in second Tri recently..... Apparently we never stop worrying from here on out for the rest of their lives.

Just try and be positive you've got your Doppler and can hear the heartbeat take comfort in that
    Yep, totally... I could feel DS kicking...I was in labour...and STILL freaking out that something would happen... once they are here...its worries about are they warm enough, fed enough, gaining enough weight? SIDS, choking.... now that my almost 4yo got a swingset and slide from Santa....its... "OMG!!! I Hope he doesnt fall!)

Try to relax. Try and put some trust in your body. There will always be worry, it just changes depending on how old bub is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got all light headed and seeing stars in the shower this morning... was scary. Just trying to take it east today, think it must have just been a drop in blood pressure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Got all light headed and seeing stars in the shower this morning... was scary. Just trying to take it east today, think it must have just been a drop in blood pressure
    That's a pretty common pregnancy symptom. I wouldn't worry too much but maybe get your bp checked out?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    That's a pretty common pregnancy symptom. I wouldn't worry too much but maybe get your bp checked out?
    Yeah it's only happened the once, and I was feeling a bit off before it. Have just taken it super easy today . Will mention it to obs next time I see him, and check my bp in the morning
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 27-12-2014 at 06:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone?
    Lily how was your bp?

I'm 25+3 today... i have at the most...14 weeks and 3 days till bub arrives!!!
    I had a mw appointment today and booked a csect for the day before my edd....with the intention of vbac if i have a spontaneous labour.
    My gtt thyroid and bp are all good
    So all in all... going well

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Nearly in the third trimester @shadowangel0205!

All good here. Only 6+3. Decided to wait and have scan with obs on 12th Jan (day before my bday so hoping for good news!). Will be 8+3 then.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Only 7 more sleeps until I'll be 12+1 and having my NT+ then I don't get the results until 4 days after that. Getting used to all of this waiting around now.

Think I'm having some early nesting... all of a sudden I just want to be on top of all of the baby stuff we'll be needing, we've been checking out cots, prams, cars seats and all that baby goodness! Starting to narrow down some of the big stuff we're going to need. 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (30-12-2014)