Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sshellzp View Post
    Thanks xD I got a stronger one the next day too
    Attachment 64662
    looking good!

Sally..wow! At least you finally have some answers, hopefully it doesnt cause any more dramas and is just absorbed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick update! Had my 24wk MW app.

My BP is creeping up but still within normal range, just the higher end.

Bubs hates the doppler. But still got to hear his lil heartbeat.

Assuming theres no complications, it looks like i may be able to have a VBAC!( Vaginal birth After Csect) Theres a few limitations/restrictions on it ...but overall, it seems they are happy with my plan of accepting a planned Csect if i go over, but trying to VBAC if i go into spontaneous labour.

Im having my Glucose Test monday not looking foward to it. Anything fizzy makes me feel ill...and their drinks make me feel ill when im well, let alone when im pregnant, can ONLY stand water, and have been fasting.... could be fun.

Oh, and, i get 2 growth scans! 28 and 36 weeks. Bubs is fine, but..well... im carying around a spare tyre or 2 which id been losing.... their policy is not to do fundal height measurements as they will be unreliable, and to do scans to get a clearer picture of bubs growth and monitor me that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    just a quick update! Had my 24wk MW app.

My BP is creeping up but still within normal range, just the higher end.

Bubs hates the doppler. But still got to hear his lil heartbeat.

Assuming theres no complications, it looks like i may be able to have a VBAC!( Vaginal birth After Csect) Theres a few limitations/restrictions on it ...but overall, it seems they are happy with my plan of accepting a planned Csect if i go over, but trying to VBAC if i go into spontaneous labour.

Im having my Glucose Test monday not looking foward to it. Anything fizzy makes me feel ill...and their drinks make me feel ill when im well, let alone when im pregnant, can ONLY stand water, and have been fasting.... could be fun.

Oh, and, i get 2 growth scans! 28 and 36 weeks. Bubs is fine, but..well... im carying around a spare tyre or 2 which id been losing.... their policy is not to do fundal height measurements as they will be unreliable, and to do scans to get a clearer picture of bubs growth and monitor me that way.
    Sounds like it's all going well! I hope I get to 24 weeks How often are they monitoring your bp? I had pre-eclampsia with DS but not until really late. They start to worry when they find protein in your pee I think. And ugh to the glucose test. It's horrible isn't it? I had a bad reaction. Mum had to pick me up from work because I was shaking and crying. I've heard if you can't stomach the water you can eat jelly beans instead.

Fingers crossed for a VBAC, but whatever happens I'm sure you will do brilliantly

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to try and go in Monday for my glucose test too.... Def not looking forward to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    at the moment they are just doing it at every scheduled appointment. Usually 4wks apart. She wants me back on the 29th though to go over the results of blood tests. Then i guess ill have a growth scan, and my 28wk appointment towards mid-late january.
    I had the GTT once after my MC, the OB wanted to rule out PCOS... the drink made me feel so ill and i wasnt even pregnant!
    With DS i had the 1 hour one, middle of the day, which didnt require fasting as such...so it wasnt so bad, but i also could drink fizzy drinks with him!
    This time, anything with fizz (Even fruit tingles) make me feel gross.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    be

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm good, how are you @lilyloubelle?

Had my GP appt on thurs, standards bloods done this morning, script for maxalon and ondansetron (though MS has settled since acupuncture on Monday) and referral for scan if I want one earlier than my obs appt (8.5 weeks) - not sure if I should have one or not...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    I'm good, how are you @lilyloubelle?

Had my GP appt on thurs, standards bloods done this morning, script for maxalon and ondansetron (though MS has settled since acupuncture on Monday) and referral for scan if I want one earlier than my obs appt (8.5 weeks) - not sure if I should have one or not...
    How far along are you now? I'd probs be inclined to wait till obs depending how long that Is To wait.

I'm going well.... Looking forward seeing bub again after new year.... Just wish there was a window in there to see things are still ok. It's coming up to the due date of my mc pregnancy... I know there was nothing in my sac, it's just making me be extra cautious of this little bub.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @lilyloubelle much much better for me. Feeling much less anxious and way more relaxed about bubs. Just plodding along now, I'm 9w6d today it seems to have gone quickly so far, now I'm just waiting to have my NT scan which is booked in for the 5th of Jan and with the Christmas break and being on holidays I have a feeling it will all go very quickly.
    This is a pic from my scan yesterday, bubs head on the left, you can see the little nose and the little hand up by the face and a little leg at the other end.

How are you plodding along? Been feeling anymore possible movements from baby?
    @Polly6034 I hope you're not stressing too much and you've had some time to relax. Glad to hear you're doing well

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1419035210.927862.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (20-12-2014)