Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sshellzp View Post
    Attachment 64592

I should be 4w 1d xD due 22nd August.
    I had a miscarriage in October.
    Wish me luck!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Congratulations! Good luck!! Thats a nice strong line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Admittedly I've been a bit slack lately and my exercise has consisted of small walks from my car to parks with my dog, and playground duty/walking around school. Had some energy this morning so took my dogs for an actual walk..... Buggered now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo found out the likely cause of my bleeding. I have a deceased twin on board ie, a second gestational sac and yoke sac. Don't even know what this means!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Soooo found out the likely cause of my bleeding. I have a deceased twin on board ie, a second gestational sac and yoke sac. Don't even know what this means!
    Sally at least there is a reason for the bleeding.... When are you seeing the doctor?

I know a friend recently found out about 12 weeks there was a deceased twin which she miscarried, all is well with the remaining twin and she is 20 odd weeks now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Sally at least there is a reason for the bleeding.... When are you seeing the doctor?

I know a friend recently found out about 12 weeks there was a deceased twin which she miscarried, all is well with the remaining twin and she is 20 odd weeks now.
    Not seeing the doctor til mid January although I've put a call into his office today. Let's just say I have questions! Comforting to know your friend's baby continued on. My mum had a similar story. They said they saw a gestational sac, a yolk sac and 'something else'. Hoping that's a foetal pole and not a molar or something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not seeing the doctor til mid January although I've put a call into his office today. Let's just say I have questions! Comforting to know your friend's baby continued on. My mum had a similar story. They said they saw a gestational sac, a yolk sac and 'something else'. Hoping that's a foetal pole and not a molar or something
    Oh you most definitely have questions, and lots of them. How far along is bub? Did everything look ok and to date with the other sac..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (15-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you most definitely have questions, and lots of them. How far along is bub? Did everything look ok and to date with the other sac..
    Thankfully it did. That bub is 10+3. I spoke to my OB. He's not too concerned but said it's very unlikely to be a partial molar. He thinks it will reabsorb and I won't have to pass it. It's quite small. It is going to screw up my blood tests though and they don't want to do an amnio on someone who's been bleeding as much as I have. Bloody hell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankfully it did. That bub is 10+3. I spoke to my OB. He's not too concerned but said it's very unlikely to be a partial molar. He thinks it will reabsorb and I won't have to pass it. It's quite small. It is going to screw up my blood tests though and they don't want to do an amnio on someone who's been bleeding as much as I have. Bloody hell!
    Why r they doing an amnio sally? And I'm assuming nt scan bloods will be affected

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why r they doing an amnio sally? And I'm assuming nt scan bloods will be affected
    The NT bloods might be ok, but there's an increased chance of a false positive (ie, high risk). If there is, I'll need an amnio.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Congratulations! Good luck!! Thats a nice strong line!
    Thanks xD I got a stronger one the next day too
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418704097.201297.jpg