Closed Thread
Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 981
  1. #371
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I'm 14 weeks..... Is it too early to be feeling things? I swear yesterday and today have felt a couple of flutters, and what I would describe as pops lol..... It seems too early though

  2. #372
    tazz475's Avatar
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,318
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked
    1,391
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    So I'm 14 weeks..... Is it too early to be feeling things? I swear yesterday and today have felt a couple of flutters, and what I would describe as pops lol..... It seems too early though
    That's exciting!! Maybe it's the start of some bigger movements

    I am so anxious, I'm a nervous wreck. I went to the doctors today to get a prescription and see if he would give me a referral for a scan next week as I'll be waiting 4 weeks until my next one and I've been having some cramping lately.
    I ended up bawling my eyes out like a child when he said no, I was so embarrassed at my completely irrational reaction... He must have felt it too because he then printed me out the referral and I booked in the scan for next Friday. I'm kicking myself because I forgot to ask for a referral to a counsellor..

  3. #373
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    That's exciting!! Maybe it's the start of some bigger movements

    I am so anxious, I'm a nervous wreck. I went to the doctors today to get a prescription and see if he would give me a referral for a scan next week as I'll be waiting 4 weeks until my next one and I've been having some cramping lately.
    I ended up bawling my eyes out like a child when he said no, I was so embarrassed at my completely irrational reaction... He must have felt it too because he then printed me out the referral and I booked in the scan for next Friday. I'm kicking myself because I forgot to ask for a referral to a counsellor..
    Oh Hun, try and relax... Remember your uterus does have to stretch still. I know it's so hard though a counsellor might be a good idea

    I honestly think I might be imagining what I felt... It seems way too early lol. My next scan is agggesssssss away. I am seeing obs first week of jan... So will see bubs then
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 12-12-2014 at 18:59.

  4. #374
    tazz475's Avatar
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,318
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked
    1,391
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My doctor actually lectured me today about how bad it is for the baby that I'm so anxious and stressed... Now I feel like ****, I'm a crap mum before the baby is even born, great!

  5. #375
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    So I'm 14 weeks..... Is it too early to be feeling things? I swear yesterday and today have felt a couple of flutters, and what I would describe as pops lol..... It seems too early though
    It could be bubba. This is bubba #1 right? Its uncommon, but not unheard of to feel first bub that early. I *Thought* i felt flutters with DS around 12wks, but told myself i was crazy. I didnt feel anything then until about 20wks, and by then it was solid kicks! This time i thought i felt bubbles around 11wks...by 13wks i was positive its bubba. Ive been having regular (daily) flutters/bubbles, movements, and now kicks...since then! So reassuring. The best way to tell..is if it happens a few days in a row, and you can be sure its not wind or digestion of food etc, and have no other explination...its most probably bub!

    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    My doctor actually lectured me today about how bad it is for the baby that I'm so anxious and stressed... Now I feel like ****, I'm a crap mum before the baby is even born, great!
    early pregnancy is so hard and stressful. Dont let your GP make you feel bad, you're not a crap mum...you're just concerned for bubbas wellbeing - a GOOD Mum! You dont want anything to happen to your lil miracle. I Forget how far along you are, but between 7 and 10 weeks i had really bad cramping. I Was POSITIVE i would go to the loo and see blood and everything was over, but, everything was, and still is, fine. Hopefully its just everything moving about to make room.
    Do you go back to the GP to get your ultrasound results? or will you be happy seeing bub with a HB? I Was just thinking, you could ask for a counselling referral then.
    Hang in there. Try to take things one day at a time. Every day you wake up is a new one, and a step closer to meeting your little one...which means its one less day you have to go through and worry about

  6. #376
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    My doctor actually lectured me today about how bad it is for the baby that I'm so anxious and stressed... Now I feel like ****, I'm a crap mum before the baby is even born, great!
    No you are most definitely not ! You've just been burnt before. You are most definitely not a crap mum, you care so incredibly much for this little bubba. Xo I know it's so hard not to worry, just try and catch a break for yourself xo

  7. #377
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    94
    Reviews
    0
    BFP!!!!! Definite line today 15dpo, came up within 10 seconds. Please baby, stick!

  8. #378
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked
    597
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the congratulations girls 😊 thought I better come in and officially update.

    Our beautiful babe arrived on 7 December at 37+3 a little bit earlier than planned but he is going well and didn't need time in special care, he had some breathing issues initially but he sorted these out.

    We are home now and settling in. DD1 is besotted with him, as we are all. It's such a relief to have him here safely 😄

    Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans and awaiting results x

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

    Kwazii  (20-01-2015)

  10. #379
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Thanks for the congratulations girls 😊 thought I better come in and officially update.

    Our beautiful babe arrived on 7 December at 37+3 a little bit earlier than planned but he is going well and didn't need time in special care, he had some breathing issues initially but he sorted these out.

    We are home now and settling in. DD1 is besotted with him, as we are all. It's such a relief to have him here safely 😄

    Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans and awaiting results x
    A www congrats, so glad you are all well xo

  11. #380
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    BFP!!!!! Definite line today 15dpo, came up within 10 seconds. Please baby, stick!
    Congrats polly, sending sticky baby dust your way


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Pregnant after miscarriage
    By Green Cheese in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 13:31
  3. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #4
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 17:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!