Closed Thread
Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I'm 14 weeks..... Is it too early to be feeling things? I swear yesterday and today have felt a couple of flutters, and what I would describe as pops lol..... It seems too early though

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    So I'm 14 weeks..... Is it too early to be feeling things? I swear yesterday and today have felt a couple of flutters, and what I would describe as pops lol..... It seems too early though
    That's exciting!! Maybe it's the start of some bigger movements

I am so anxious, I'm a nervous wreck. I went to the doctors today to get a prescription and see if he would give me a referral for a scan next week as I'll be waiting 4 weeks until my next one and I've been having some cramping lately.
    I ended up bawling my eyes out like a child when he said no, I was so embarrassed at my completely irrational reaction... He must have felt it too because he then printed me out the referral and I booked in the scan for next Friday. I'm kicking myself because I forgot to ask for a referral to a counsellor..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    That's exciting!! Maybe it's the start of some bigger movements

I am so anxious, I'm a nervous wreck. I went to the doctors today to get a prescription and see if he would give me a referral for a scan next week as I'll be waiting 4 weeks until my next one and I've been having some cramping lately.
    I ended up bawling my eyes out like a child when he said no, I was so embarrassed at my completely irrational reaction... He must have felt it too because he then printed me out the referral and I booked in the scan for next Friday. I'm kicking myself because I forgot to ask for a referral to a counsellor..
    Oh Hun, try and relax... Remember your uterus does have to stretch still. I know it's so hard though a counsellor might be a good idea

I honestly think I might be imagining what I felt... It seems way too early lol. My next scan is agggesssssss away. I am seeing obs first week of jan... So will see bubs then
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 12-12-2014 at 18:59.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My doctor actually lectured me today about how bad it is for the baby that I'm so anxious and stressed... Now I feel like ****, I'm a crap mum before the baby is even born, great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    It could be bubba. This is bubba #1 right? Its uncommon, but not unheard of to feel first bub that early. I *Thought* i felt flutters with DS around 12wks, but told myself i was crazy. I didnt feel anything then until about 20wks, and by then it was solid kicks! This time i thought i felt bubbles around 11wks...by 13wks i was positive its bubba. Ive been having regular (daily) flutters/bubbles, movements, and now kicks...since then! So reassuring. The best way to tell..is if it happens a few days in a row, and you can be sure its not wind or digestion of food etc, and have no other explination...its most probably bub!

My doctor actually lectured me today about how bad it is for the baby that I'm so anxious and stressed... Now I feel like ****, I'm a crap mum before the baby is even born, great!
    early pregnancy is so hard and stressful. Dont let your GP make you feel bad, you're not a crap mum...you're just concerned for bubbas wellbeing - a GOOD Mum! You dont want anything to happen to your lil miracle. I Forget how far along you are, but between 7 and 10 weeks i had really bad cramping. I Was POSITIVE i would go to the loo and see blood and everything was over, but, everything was, and still is, fine. Hopefully its just everything moving about to make room.
    Do you go back to the GP to get your ultrasound results? or will you be happy seeing bub with a HB? I Was just thinking, you could ask for a counselling referral then.
    Hang in there. Try to take things one day at a time. Every day you wake up is a new one, and a step closer to meeting your little one...which means its one less day you have to go through and worry about

Thanks
    Reviews
    No you are most definitely not ! You've just been burnt before. You are most definitely not a crap mum, you care so incredibly much for this little bubba. Xo I know it's so hard not to worry, just try and catch a break for yourself xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP!!!!! Definite line today 15dpo, came up within 10 seconds. Please baby, stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the congratulations girls 😊 thought I better come in and officially update.

Our beautiful babe arrived on 7 December at 37+3 a little bit earlier than planned but he is going well and didn't need time in special care, he had some breathing issues initially but he sorted these out.

We are home now and settling in. DD1 is besotted with him, as we are all. It's such a relief to have him here safely 😄

Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans and awaiting results x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Kwazii  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Thanks for the congratulations girls 😊 thought I better come in and officially update.

Our beautiful babe arrived on 7 December at 37+3 a little bit earlier than planned but he is going well and didn't need time in special care, he had some breathing issues initially but he sorted these out.

We are home now and settling in. DD1 is besotted with him, as we are all. It's such a relief to have him here safely 😄

Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans and awaiting results x
    A www congrats, so glad you are all well xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    BFP!!!!! Definite line today 15dpo, came up within 10 seconds. Please baby, stick!
    Congrats polly, sending sticky baby dust your way