Closed Thread
Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Oh relief.... But soooooooo scary there was no answer. I'm so glad bub is safe
    Me too, I think it might just be digestive issues but the pain was so intense, no wonder bubs heartbeat was 20 beats faster in a day, I must have stressed bubby out so much with my hysterical crying! I feel just awful for getting so worked up over nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

No don't feel bad...and your right probs was digestive issues....you needed to be checked out to give you peace of mind...soon wasn't overreacting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh sally. that sucks about more spotting but at least bubs hb was nice and strong. hopefully there's no more scares and you can relax.

tazz I'm so glad bub was happy. try not to stress. it was most likely gastro issues....hopefully it doesn't come back.

Lily i had our pram laybyd 3 days after my first bfp (mc)... oops...but we were just so excited!
    Ill be ordering my cot in january after xmas when our finances settle a bit. I'm due mid april but half expecting a late march bub. Ds was 8 days early and a csect. I'm hoping to try a vaginal birth this time (vbac) ill know more about my chances in january at my 28wk app. If its a csect ill be pushing for about the 30th march so ill be home for easter with ds.
    Our cot is kept in stock anyway...and we have a bassinette anyway if bub suprises us.

I'm almost done shopping. we need a cot...breast pump... and monitor... then little things like nappies wipes etc. we have clothes bedding and whatever else. capsule pram and all the big stuff from ds....so almost set. ill start on the nursery after xmas is done. i can't beforehand as need to rearrange the lounge to accomodate xmas time with guests... declutter... then after xmas move stuff from nursery to storage room... then i can get df to wash the walls and make a start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @shadowangel0205 you're so organised!! How exciting, I can't wait to start buying baby stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @French Pear congratulations!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time I've been here in a while, I've been kept busy trying to distract DS while the bathroom is being tiled. He keeps wanting to "help".

So glad to hear @French Pear had her little one. Thanks for letting us know @tazz475, I assume she posted in another thread?

I'm glad to hear everyone here is still going, but sorry to hear about all the stress and spotting and all the other crap that has been worrying you.
    @lilyloubelle for making it through the first trimester! Hopefully you can take a moment to relax now.
    @shadowangel0205 - you're having a boy? That's great. And everything seems to be going smoothly for you now, I hope it continues for the next 4-5 months.

It's nice to see this thread getting more activity. I stopped dropping by because it was so quiet, but I guess I should come back more regularly now. So many new pregnancies. I hope you all get to the 38-40w mark and take home your healthy babies.

AFM, I'm 25 weeks now and my belly feels like there's a gymnast in there. As soon as I sit down for the evening there's kicks and somersaults all over the place. I'm seeing the movement on the outside now as well as feeling it - something I didn't experience until a lot later with DS due to the placenta being at the front. It's reassuring...and keeping me awake. But that's just pregnancy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kwazii For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Kwazii It was posted in her pregnancy diary. I saw a photo in her due in group too and he is absolutely gorgeous!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @French Pear!!!

Tazz... I'm not organised. We just had everything from ds! Lol all I've really got for bub is another bassinette (thought we could use the pram one for ds on its stand...not realising its half the size!) An ergo and a bouncer with a few clothing pieces...and curtains. lol

@Kwazii yep. a 2nd boy he's so active! Ds felt him kick the other day for thefirst time. it was sooo cute seeing the confusion on his face when i said the bump against his hand was bubba.

Starting to freak out i may not get the lounge organised before xmas... we are in my parents house...house sitting... permanately while dads working away. i want to move some display cabinets but realised the one that was my grandmas (his mums) is broken and won't survive being lifted... so need to have him get time to come and fix it before we move it.. ... shouldn't take long but just need him here to do it which is putting pressure on him... but the way the room is atm we won't have room for everyone should be able to knock over our xmas shopping tomorrow...then we can focus on bub!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh well that's handy that you already have a bunch of stuff from your first boy, I take my comment back then!

My pocket doppler is the best thing I have ever bought!! We've been using it every other day and DP loves it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

I was considering buying one of those tazz.....

Got asked by an old work colleague today if I was pregnant, she told me I had a glow

And I seriously love love Mulan.... It's on tv, one of my fave Disney movies.

Kwazii good to see you in here... Glad things r going well.

Re having things for babies... I have a few things.... My sister has started to think of things she can pass over to me too
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 10-12-2014 at 16:44.