Closed Thread
Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Um awesome what did they say?
    I was measuring 6w0d last Friday, today I'm measuring 7w6d which is a day ahead of my lmp! I heard the heartbeat too, it was so cute! You can even kinda see the little head and the tadpole body now.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1417766206.935902.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay that's awesome growth is good, must be so good to know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's a massive relief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    I just stretched, like a tired stretch and I had the biggest sharp shooting pain just above my right hip. I'm having an over anxious day, any ideas on what would cause that kind of pain?
    I Get that, i had it alot in early pregnancy, i think its called round ligament pain. I got it when coughing while laying on my side also. It freaks you out, but once you can identify it, and realise, its just the muscles

Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    I was measuring 6w0d last Friday, today I'm measuring 7w6d which is a day ahead of my lmp! I heard the heartbeat too, it was so cute! You can even kinda see the little head and the tadpole body now.

Attachment 64258
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats awesome news! Hi bubba!! So cute

@melimum im not sure about yolk sack, but who sent you for the scan? Can you call them and ask for results? It should only take a day or 2...and im sure if there was anything wrong they would say so. My GP calls me personally at home and tells me to go see him..."NOW"...when theres a problem. I had a BT around 5 weeks and he called me in... I was freaking out! But it wasnt too bad, just that my Vit D was really low so needed to take suppliments

22 weeks today! We went looking at cots yesterday... im still undecided, we found one we both love, for a really good price, but i want white to go with the rest of our baby stuff, however the dark coloured wood looks amazing ...but my OCD wouldnt cope with it being mixed...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I Get that, i had it alot in early pregnancy, i think its called round ligament pain. I got it when coughing while laying on my side also. It freaks you out, but once you can identify it, and realise, its just the muscles

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats awesome news! Hi bubba!! So cute

@melimum im not sure about yolk sack, but who sent you for the scan? Can you call them and ask for results? It should only take a day or 2...and im sure if there was anything wrong they would say so. My GP calls me personally at home and tells me to go see him..."NOW"...when theres a problem. I had a BT around 5 weeks and he called me in... I was freaking out! But it wasnt too bad, just that my Vit D was really low so needed to take suppliments

22 weeks today! We went looking at cots yesterday... im still undecided, we found one we both love, for a really good price, but i want white to go with the rest of our baby stuff, however the dark coloured wood looks amazing ...but my OCD wouldnt cope with it being mixed...
    We started talking bout prams and cots yesterday.... I have no idea when's a good time to buy these things.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    We started talking bout prams and cots yesterday.... I have no idea when's a good time to buy these things.....
    How exciting! As a guide, prams and cots can take three months to come in once you've ordered them so don't leave it too late!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    How exciting! As a guide, prams and cots can take three months to come in once you've ordered them so don't leave it too late!
    Still debating between new and second hand too

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, woke up to more brown spotting this morning. Got another scan that thankfully showed everything is fine. 9+2, hb 179. Ladies, I'm so freaking strung out. I had started to relax and feel hopeful. This bleeding always seems to co-incide with the moments after I catch myself feeling happy and confident. I'm not a crazy person, I know the bleeding is not linked to my thoughts, but I actually chastise myself for feeling confident these days because I feel like I'm setting myself up for failure. Anyway, pity party over. I have a hen's night tonight, need to get my fake drink on!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    AFM, woke up to more brown spotting this morning. Got another scan that thankfully showed everything is fine. 9+2, hb 179. Ladies, I'm so freaking strung out. I had started to relax and feel hopeful. This bleeding always seems to co-incide with the moments after I catch myself feeling happy and confident. I'm not a crazy person, I know the bleeding is not linked to my thoughts, but I actually chastise myself for feeling confident these days because I feel like I'm setting myself up for failure. Anyway, pity party over. I have a hen's night tonight, need to get my fake drink on!!
    Great that it's only brown. And such a strong heartbeat!!!!! I can't think of a less deserving person to have to deal with all this bull**** stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sally big hugs. Glad scan looked good.... so annoying though of your body.

We went to shops today.. and there were kids everywhere... hubby made some comments about the ones who were screaming and being terrors. .. I reminded him supposedly you like them more when they r your own....... im just getting worried we r so set in our ways and our life to be having a baby now.... dont get me wrong ive always wanted a baby, and this baby is so very loved.... im just worried
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 06-12-2014 at 14:35.