Closed Thread
Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    when my OB/GP asked about my LMP I actually gave them the date I ovulated minus 2 weeks.
    As opposed to my actual LMP.
    They just often don't take into account longer than 28 day cycles... Which is strange p, cause seriously most people do not have that.

I'm up... Nervous nervous nervous. Should be first scan for the day so hoping I won't have to wait around too long with a full bladder.... My last one ran way over time and I had to go to the loo.... Felt like a child.

So nervous..... Be ok in there blob

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today lily! I can't wait to hear how you go!!

With ds i know i ovulated late so done what excuse my french did. told them my lmp was 3 days later than it really was.... so according to their records it was a regular 28 day cycle. despite it being 35 normally. it just took the stress away..and ds was still "4 days behind" at dating scan... so technically a week as id dropped 3 days. but anyway there can be a huge difference if they aren't exactally spot on in the early days. 1mm could make a huge difference.

21+3 today. Had a late night last night. bub was kicking my cervix constantly for almost an hour!! Very reassuring...but i was tired!! Lol

my next app is the 17th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today @lilyloubelle

Thanks
    Reviews

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    So nervous..... Be ok in there blob
    Good luck!!

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    And thanks guys, I'm feeling very reassured now. It's so silly that they don't listen to you when those of us who were TTC fanatics definitely know what's going on with our bodies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll get the overall risk factor from nt on Thursday. .. but I have a baby on board. Was wriggling around, got to see so much even with all the movements. Saw hands and feet. Was fabulous... all looks well so just waiting now to ensure nothing seemed off with my bloods and to get the overall risk factor

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll get the overall risk factor from nt on Thursday. .. but I have a baby on board. Was wriggling around, got to see so much even with all the movements. Saw hands and feet. Was fabulous... all looks well so just waiting now to ensure nothing seemed off with my bloods and to get the overall risk factor
    Woohoo! Oh my god I'm so happy for you. First trimester hell hole is over. You've done your time and made it out in one piece I hope the bloods go well, but I've heard it's the scan that is more telling - nasal bone etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Woohoo! Oh my god I'm so happy for you. First trimester hell hole is over. You've done your time and made it out in one piece I hope the bloods go well, but I've heard it's the scan that is more telling - nasal bone etc.
    Yeah the tech said the bloods still matter to get overall risk. .. but looking over bub... nasal bone was fine, nuchal fold was tiny... looked good. Just incredible that scans can show so much... even on my tiny baby... just widh hubby was there. .. I didnt get video bit have a cd with the pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah the tech said the bloods still matter to get overall risk. .. but looking over bub... nasal bone was fine, nuchal fold was tiny... looked good. Just incredible that scans can show so much... even on my tiny baby... just widh hubby was there. .. I didnt get video bit have a cd with the pics
    It matters but I know heaps of people who had an increased risk on the bloods but a normal scan. All of them came back with no problems. My DH missed my 12 week scan with my DS. I had no idea how awesome it was going to be so I felt a bit guilty telling him he could skip it if he wanted. The morph scan was pretty cool too though so maybe your hubby can go to that?