Closed Thread
Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh just big big hugs to us all.

Im past the point my mc was identified (by 2 weeks).... however I didn't start to pass it till just under a week away.... I havent had a svan though in a month.... so still technically worried bout my 12 week scan...m sending positive thoughts out for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleM View Post
    I feel the same about everyone else's posts except my own. I think no way will a healthy pregnancy happen for me. Statistically speaking, some in this thread will have them but I don't feel like I'd be lucky enough to be one of them.
    @LittleM I could have written that! So true to how I'm feeling right now.

I have a scan booked for the 2nd of dec... I am praying I see a hb. Ill be between 6-7 weeks. I may regret this but I'm wishing morning sickness would start already. Had it daily with dd but none at all when I misscarried.

Congrats shadow that all sounds great. Hope they are open to your vbac

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. huge hugs to you all. the first trimester sucks..i wish i had some advice to give you.. but i just took it one day at a time...each day was one day longer pregnant...each milestone one step closer...and every step brings me closer to the end....and i just put all my trust in my body that it could...and can...and will... grow me a healthy sticky bubba.

i hope you can all relax easy soon.

afm... HALF WAY!!! 20 weeks today. bubba boy has been celebrating with lots of kicks and movement.
    my hospital app went well. I already love the reception i got. when i said i wanted to vbac the mw got all happy and excited so for now im feeling good and empowered. I see the hospital clinic now instead of my gp. it will be good getting to know mws and obs who will be looking after me. The best news...the amazing lactation consultant i seen when i had feeding issues with ds is still there!!! And she will see me during my pregnancy to help me prepare for bfing this bub. (Ds was mix fed. she spent ages reassuring me he would be fine if he had formula but was excited i wanted to continue.)

I have a special mini group session in 8 weeks to go over some vbac stuff...then a 1 on 1 app with an ob to discuss my birthing options. All seems to be falling into place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it got busy in here all of a sudden.
    @FrenchPear, we're not finding out the gender so we'll have a surprise in March FX. How are you going. You must be close now? 36 weeks?
    @shadowangel0205 congratulations on the halfway mark. It's a big relief isn't it? And so nice to see the growing bub.

Polly, so sorry for your loss. I hope it happens for you soon.

Someone here was asking about baby aspiring. I just wanted to say that I tested negative for clotting (and everything else) and the doctors have no idea why I miscarred multiple times either. But my OB put me on low dose aspirin this time as something to try. I don't know if that's why this one lasted, but I took it from week 8 til week 14. It's different from baby aspirin and normal aspirin. It's a LOT lower dose and I'd definitely talk to your carer before taking it - even the low dose (which less than half a single table) can have side affects in the bub.

to all of us. I wish I could say something that would help all of you in the first trimester to stress less, but all I can say is that I understand, the rest of us here understand and we're ready to "listen" in all your crazy moments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya beautiful ladies I've joined and left this group several times over the last 12 months but I'm still hoping I might be able to join again sometime soon! Just came across this free new app that I thought I'd share on here incase you haven't heard about it. I use the 'Smiling Mind' to help me get through TTC & loss but I think this new one seems fantastic for after a BFP.......xxx

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416578715.599175.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416578733.052680.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416578757.715637.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Kwazii  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might be out. Started spotting this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleM, I hope with my whole heart that this is just 'normal' spotting and nothing more. Can you get in for your scan today instead of Monday?
    @Sally1981, I read in another thread that all was good with your scan yesterday? How are you feeling?

Me and hubby and 2.5yo makes three!
    Never forget our angel twinnies👼👼

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

LittleM  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might be out. Started spotting this morning
    Just try not to stress Hun, I hope for u it is just pregnancy spotting.

Well I am 12 weeks next week, still one week and 2 days still I get to see inside again. I'm feeling super hopeful, my sickness and nausea is definitely present, my boobs have gotten bit bigger and r quite sore..... So I'm hopeful..... I'm hoping a point in this pregnancy though that I will just be able to feel pregnant without the added worry

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

LittleM  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw dr who didn't think it was anything to worry about given that there hasn't been any more and I'm not currently in pain. Now very anxious for Monday's ultrasound though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw dr who didn't think it was anything to worry about given that there hasn't been any more and I'm not currently in pain. Now very anxious for Monday's ultrasound though.
    How far along are you?