Closed Thread
Page 18 of 98 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm so nervous, I just booked in my 10 week appointment at the hospital.
    I hope I didn't jinx myself, I've never actually made it that far before...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    I'm so nervous, I just booked in my 10 week appointment at the hospital.
    I hope I didn't jinx myself, I've never actually made it that far before...
    How many weeks are you now Tazz?

Me and hubby and 2.5yo makes three!
    Never forget our angel twinnies👼👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    5 weeks tomorrow!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bet 5 weeks away feels like a lifetime. Keep yourself busy hun, I'll have wishing with all my heart that the time goes quickly and that there's a beautiful baby on your scan xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't know whether to be excited or terrified that I feel SO different this pregnancy. I'm normally nauseous as hell by now but apart from being a bit queasy when I wake up I feel fine! My boobs don't hurt like they did last time but they are noticeably bigger. And all three of my pregnancies before this I've been wide awake at night and not been tired the next day whereas this time I drop off to sleep straight away at 8pm and I'm still tired all day! Maybe this is how a normal pregnancy feels or maybe I'm clutching at straws.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    thanks @Polly6034 I'm working a lot over the next month so hopefully that keeps my mind off of things! Only 2 weeks until my dating scan though so that's nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know whether to be excited or terrified that I feel SO different this pregnancy. I'm normally nauseous as hell by now but apart from being a bit queasy when I wake up I feel fine! My boobs don't hurt like they did last time but they are noticeably bigger. And all three of my pregnancies before this I've been wide awake at night and not been tired the next day whereas this time I drop off to sleep straight away at 8pm and I'm still tired all day! Maybe this is how a normal pregnancy feels or maybe I'm clutching at straws.
    I hope it's different for only good reasons xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you make it to 39-40 weeks!!

If its any help, ive been pregnant 3 times. Each one has been different.

FIRST PREGNANCY: *MC* i had felt nausia for about a week before i tested... By the time i tested it was a *constantly on the verge of throwing up all day* nausia.

SECOND PREGNANCY: *DS* No nausia! A little bit tired, but nothing that was a problem. Honestly, if i wasnt aware of my cycle, the only thing that said i was pregnant until 20 weeks when i started to feel movement was the fact i didnt get my period.

THIS PREGNANCY: Nausia and dry retching on occasion - to the point i got maxalon from the GP to help. It at least took the nausia away so i could feel human. And Tiredness. OMG! Its only just really left me about 3-4 weeks ago . I could sleep solidly all night, then need a nap by lunch time, have a short one while DF was home to look after DS, then when he got home at 5, id need another!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So thats why I've been having 2 naps a day. I thought my boobs had stopped being sore which made me worried - until I take my bra off at the end of the day...ouchies.
    Nervous. Past 5 weeks now and lost the last one at 6. Anxious anxious anxious. @tazz475 sounds promising...hopefully this bub will go all the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty new here so don't know any of you or your stories too well yet and haven't popped in since page 11 and have just read through the past 7ish pages and wish I could reach into the computer and give all of you hugs!!

I find it hard to understand why this happens to all of you… It makes me so sad… When I was told at around 23 that I wouldn't be able to conceive, I was somewhat ok with it as I was thankful that is it were going to happen to anyone, it happened to me as I was 99% sure I didn't want children.

Now that I am pregnant for the 2nd time in a year by accident WHILE using protection, I am more than confused but even more conflicted for women like you. I feel so terribly guilty… Don't get me wrong - I want this baby more than anything and am still broken about the mc from my last pregnancy - but the guilt tears me up while there are amazing women like you all out there. Especially when I am panicking like you all about my pregnancy lasting to term.. xx