Closed Thread
Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @French Pear thanks! I hope so too.
    @Sally1981 Only one more sleep!!

I'm having a hard time today. I can't help but think I'll never be able to get past 6 weeks. What if I'm actually in hell and this is my punishment; to watch other people have successful pregnancies time and time again while I Keep miscarrying. I feel like maybe my body doesn't even know how to make a baby and it's some sick joke that I get pregnant and then my body shuts off at 6 weeks. I really truly feel like I'll never have a child.
    Oh Tazz you're having a really hard time aren't you? I can't imagine going through what you've been through. Has anyone suggested a cause for the miscarriages?

AFM - I have freaking gastro! So freaked out that this will harm the baby. I feel absolutely wrecked. I can't believe this has happened. I have to make it to the scan tomorrow, I just have to.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been a stress head today so I took the rest of the day off work and came home. Hopefully I can get my sh!t together and suck it up for the next 3 weeks...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sally1981 you poor thing! No wonder you lost weight if you've got gastro. Make sure you keep your fluids up, not long now till your scan. I have my everything crossed for you! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 you poor thing! No wonder you lost weight if you've got gastro. Make sure you keep your fluids up, not long now till your scan. I have my everything crossed for you! x
    I lost the kilo before I got gastro coz I was too stressed out to eat thanks for the advice.

I'm really annoyed at my ob's assistant though that I spoke to about this. She said I could take zofran (anti nausea drug). I asked if it was 100% safe or if the OB has weighed up the risks and thought the benefits outweighed the risks. She then got shirty with me and told me I really need to start trusting my treaters and just doing what they say. I feel like that was inappropriate and I have a right to ask questions so I can decide whether I'm sick enough to take the medication.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh my god! Why would she say that? You 100% have a right to ask all the questions in the world, this is your bubs life we're talking about here. You keep asking questions, that's what makes you a good mumma! That's completely inappropriate, did you say something to your ob?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god! Why would she say that? You 100% have a right to ask all the questions in the world, this is your bubs life we're talking about here. You keep asking questions, that's what makes you a good mumma! That's completely inappropriate, did you say something to your ob?
    I would have, but she's his wife

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @sally1989 oh that's a bit awkward then. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 oh no not gastro 😔 you poor thing, that has been going around for a while in my area. How are you feeling today? Hope you are keeping the fluids up.

@tazz475 how are you feeling today hun? Hope your feeling a bit better ☺️
    @LittleM I hate waiting for scans! How far will you be at your scan? Bet it feels forever away.

Thank god it's Friday. I really hope my DH isn't working all weekend I'm so tired and need a hand with DD1. I'm finding this week exhausting! But I'm officially 34 weeks so that's amazing!
    Last edited by French Pear; 14-11-2014 at 06:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly but, one of my friends who got pregnant just before me when I had my mc keeps putting up baby bump pics.... Sigh.... I should've been due in like 8 weeks... Yet here I am still waiting to get out of the elusive 12 week black hole... I'm so glad I've seen a heartbeat.... Just wish it was more concrete

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Silly but, one of my friends who got pregnant just before me when I had my mc keeps putting up baby bump pics.... Sigh.... I should've been due in like 8 weeks... Yet here I am still waiting to get out of the elusive 12 week black hole... I'm so glad I've seen a heartbeat.... Just wish it was more concrete
    I deleted my FB and Instagram after we lost DD2 as there were too many people I knew pregnant at the same time as me and I knew it would not help me seeing their updates and photos.

Could you maybe block her for a while?