Closed Thread
Page 15 of 99 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @French Pear
    I've had 3 missed miscarriages. The first was three bubs at 6 weeks, the second I didn't find out until 11 weeks that bub had died at 6 weeks and the last one I found out at 8 weeks that bub had died at 6 weeks.
    I've been testing for all the clotting disorders, thyroid problems and all that crap and everything is normal. It feels like a part of me needed to make a baby is missing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @French Pear
    I've had 3 missed miscarriages. The first was three bubs at 6 weeks, the second I didn't find out until 11 weeks that bub had died at 6 weeks and the last one I found out at 8 weeks that bub had died at 6 weeks.
    I've been testing for all the clotting disorders, thyroid problems and all that crap and everything is normal. It feels like a part of me needed to make a baby is missing.
    You poor thing that's awful. Big hugs. Are you taking aspirin?

How long until you can have a scan? I would be a wreck as well waiting to get past 6 weeks it would feel like a huge hurdle for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No I'm not as my obgyn said I don't need to because I have no clotting issues, I am however trying progesterone pessaries this pregnancy which is new.

I'm booking my scan in at 7 weeks from lmp, I know I will be a couple of days earlier than what I think I am because I ovulated on day 17 instead of 14 so hopefully I'll realistically be around the 6+4 mark which should be far along enough to heart something. I'll be going in for that scan on the 28th of November. It's taking all I have to not wait outside the doctors and have my HCG tested every single day.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @French Pear thanks! I hope so too.
    @Sally1981 Only one more sleep!!

I'm having a hard time today. I can't help but think I'll never be able to get past 6 weeks. What if I'm actually in hell and this is my punishment; to watch other people have successful pregnancies time and time again while I Keep miscarrying. I feel like maybe my body doesn't even know how to make a baby and it's some sick joke that I get pregnant and then my body shuts off at 6 weeks. I really truly feel like I'll never have a child.
    This post made me so teary You're not being punished hun, you're certainly not in hell, either.
    I was lucky to have 2 very smooth pregnancies and even so, not a single day went by in those 9 months where I didn't worry. We all do it and I don't doubt that because of your history it's hard to remain positive.
    Take it one day at a time xx

Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @French Pear Is baby asprin harmful if you don't have clotting problems? I have a pack at home just in case I needed it, maybe I should start on one day...
    @~Marigold~ thanks, I am trying to take things one day at a time but it's hard. One day I'll relax a bit and then the next I'll be pulling my hair out. I think I'm going crazy. I keep having thoughts that maybe everyone else has something different inside them that makes babies and I just don't have what it takes. I've been having weird feelings of detachment too, just some super weird stuff going on in my head coupled with the hormones isn't doing my peace of mind any good.
    Last edited by tazz475; 13-11-2014 at 12:54.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @tazz475 you're over thinking and it's no wonder; you've been through so much and it's only natural you'd be feeling highly anxious. Be sure to bring it up at your appointment and maybe they can arrange some counselling (if you don't already see one).
    I don't know much in regards to the body and miscarriages, but have they explained the reason you had them? Or do they not know?
    I was in the July DIG way back in 2012 (seems so long ago!) so always feel a bit of a connection with any ladies due in that month and feel a tinge of nostalgia

Me 32, He 35, DS 14, DD 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @~Marigold~ I had the last products of conception tested but they were too contaminated so all 3 are unexplained miscarriages.
    I don't know how much counselling will help, I just need to get past 6 weeks and I'll be okay I think..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @tazz475 I have never taken it and personally wouldn't start without speaking with my OB/doctor first. It's good you are on progesterone pessaries at least your doctor has you using those.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by LittleM; 01-03-2015 at 15:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @LittleM yes I've been seeing an obgyn at the recurrent mc clinic. She was the one who put me on progesterone when I begged my doctor last time to do it and he wouldn't. I have another appt with her on the 25th so hopefully she will do some more tests to make sure everything is going okay.