Closed Thread
Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Can I join guys? After putting on a brave face I've cracked and I've gone into an over anxious downward spiral! The ladies in my fb dig just don't seem to understand just how bad the anxiety can be, feeling a little ostracised.
    Tazz! I'm sorry you're feeling like this but it's nice to have you here. The fb group is hard because you can't express the anxiety too much because you'll freak them all out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 I'd try and reassure you but I know if it was me I'd be freaking out. That maybe a little early for a hb, more important was bub was measuring the right size. Do you have anothe scan scheduled?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one scheduled for Friday. I just wish I never had my hormones tested. All the people I hear that are doubling are starting at a much lower point. It's just aggravating. I feel like I really need this next scan to go well - good, fast hb and proper growth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by LittleM; 01-03-2015 at 15:13.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleM For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (12-11-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sally1981 I'm holding my breath for you! Friday isn't too far away now, I am sure you'll see your lovely little bub with a strong heart beat!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congratulations @squishest @tazz475 FX for a uneventful sticky 9 months pregnancy after loss is really hard and people that haven't suffered don't really get it, so vent away in here, we are all here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwazii View Post
    I'm 21 weeks tomorrow and there's been no more bleeding. I had my 20 week scan on Wednesday and there's still no reason to be found for my bleed and everything is fine. Or as my DS is heard singing on the US video "Everything is Awesome".

Amazingly I'm feeling pretty stress free from one side of things. But I'm starting to stress about all the issues I should have been stressing about earlier on. How the hell am I going to be a good mother to two! And there's so much that needs to be done before the baby comes!

@FrenchPear, I'm so happy for you! You're nearly at the end and I'm already counting your chickens
    Yay for reaching the 20 week milestone with a healthy bub in there! That is so cute of your DS. Did you find out the sex? I'm getting close to the end but still not counting any chickens so I'm glad I've got you to do it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleM View Post
    1406!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From 34 to 1406!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't just rise, it skyrocketed!!!! Awesome A website gave me a doubling time of 31.3 hrs! Happy Happy. Stay stuck bubba!!!
    Great results!!!! You must be one happy mumma to be with those numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    I have one scheduled for Friday. I just wish I never had my hormones tested. All the people I hear that are doubling are starting at a much lower point. It's just aggravating. I feel like I really need this next scan to go well - good, fast hb and proper growth.
    Good luck for your scan! I bet this week is dragging so very slowly for you!

AFM - I was in hospital early in the week due to some pains but am home now and everything seems ok FX, i'm on some medication and have told to take it easy. I'm 34 weeks on Thursday, so tomorrow. Only 4.5weeks to get through.. Been amusing myself online shopping for Christmas, I think I am nearly finished, which is great. I should be out of hospital with this babe a week before christmas so I need to have it all organised.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

squishest  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Welcome and congratulations @squishest @tazz475 FX for a uneventful sticky 9 months pregnancy after loss is really hard and people that haven't suffered don't really get it, so vent away in here, we are all here for you.

Yay for reaching the 20 week milestone with a healthy bub in there! That is so cute of your DS. Did you find out the sex? I'm getting close to the end but still not counting any chickens so I'm glad I've got you to do it for me!

Great results!!!! You must be one happy mumma to be with those numbers

Good luck for your scan! I bet this week is dragging so very slowly for you!

AFM - I was in hospital early in the week due to some pains but am home now and everything seems ok FX, i'm on some medication and have told to take it easy. I'm 34 weeks on Thursday, so tomorrow. Only 4.5weeks to get through.. Been amusing myself online shopping for Christmas, I think I am nearly finished, which is great. I should be out of hospital with this babe a week before christmas so I need to have it all organised.
    Thanks French Pear. I'm so sorry you ended up in hospital, how awful for you! I freaking love online shopping though. I remember doing that with my DS before his birth (November birthday) Most organised Christmas ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Thanks French Pear. I'm so sorry you ended up in hospital, how awful for you! I freaking love online shopping though. I remember doing that with my DS before his birth (November birthday) Most organised Christmas ever.
    One more sleep till your scan! Good luck and make sure to update us.

I've got to be organised for Christmas because of DD1 but I am not organised for the baby. Still no nursery set up or car seat brought.. I just can't quite bring myself to do it... The only thing I really have to do is get a car seat and pack my hospital bags, bubs will sleep in our room in a Moses basket i just need to wash the bedding and set it up, the rest can wait till we are home. 34 weeks today!

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @French Pear thanks! I hope so too.
    @Sally1981 Only one more sleep!!

I'm having a hard time today. I can't help but think I'll never be able to get past 6 weeks. What if I'm actually in hell and this is my punishment; to watch other people have successful pregnancies time and time again while I Keep miscarrying. I feel like maybe my body doesn't even know how to make a baby and it's some sick joke that I get pregnant and then my body shuts off at 6 weeks. I really truly feel like I'll never have a child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 big hugs, the first trimester is really hard and until you get past the date of your last loss is extra hard. How many miscarriages have you had? Sorry if you mentioned it earlier I'm too lazy to go searching