Closed Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow, I'd love to get to 33 weeks! I'm so happy for you. Are you getting excited?

I'm having another scan on Friday next week. Hoping hoping to see a heartbeat. It'll be 6 weeks 4 days by then. I even saw a hb with the bub I mc before then. I realised I'm actually two hurdles down now - no EP and no blighted ovum. I got through both of these last time though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sally I've been following and I'm glad to hear that you had good news at the scan.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Green Cheese. If I can just see the heartbeat and as long as the bleeding stays away, I'm hoping my current level of anxiety will subside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Thanks Green Cheese. If I can just see the heartbeat and as long as the bleeding stays away, I'm hoping my current level of anxiety will subside.
    Keeping positive thoughts your way Sally.

I'm being stupid and worrying.... I'm just finding myself only minimally concentrating at work and all I'm thinking about is whether I get to keep this one... This sucks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there lilyloubelle, you're getting closer. Apparently once you've seen a strong heartbeat, and provided there's no bleeding, your chance of mc drops to 5% so you've come really far.

I know what you mean about concentrating on nothing else though. I spend all day thinking about this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thats awesome news @Sally1981. hopefully next scan you get to see a lovely heartbeat.
    @lilyloubelle hang in there, its so hard when everything is so uncertain in those early days. But try to keep positive.
    @French Pear happy 33 weeks!! So close! Hopefully your renos are done soon. Im feeling good. 18wks tomorrow. bubs has had a few good kicks today. I feel alot on the cervix/pelvis area, and then some up above my belly button and to the sides. I only really feel pressure at the front/middle of my belly atm.

Im starting to really get excited! 10 days till our scan!! And *HOPEFULLY* we can go gender-specific shopping!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by LittleM; 01-03-2015 at 15:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleM View Post
    Sounds like a post I could get help from. Am currently pregnant for the third time, and terrified I will lose this one like the last two. I am worrying over EVERYTHING! I even bought another preg test today so I could see a line again. I'm only a month along, but keep thinking about everything that could go wrong, and not letting myself think that maybe this time I will get a baby. Every little twinge has me worried.
    Welcome! I'm 5 weeks 5 days and I feel exactly the same. I keep running to the bathroom expecting the bleeding to start. It's really hard isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by LittleM; 01-03-2015 at 15:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It feels like such a long time doesn't it? I actually had some spotting a few days after my bfp. The GP immediately mentioned ectopic so I ended up with a scan at 5 weeks 2 days. Too early for a hb but at least it wasn't EP. I've also demanded one at the end of next week. I realise it's overkill but I feel like I need it!