Closed Thread
Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #2

oh @Kwazii its the worst feeling isnt it? But strangely so reassuring at the same time.
    Tonight was the first time bubba made my appetite disappear too! I Really wanted a chicken burger...until i was putting it together.... Its still sitting in the microwave! i no longer want it...or food!
    Yay for being 12 weeks!! Thats exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just to let everyone know that I didn't reach that next milestone...

My hcg didn't rise as expected and I just had a scan that showed a non-viable pregnancy. Just waiting to miscarry now.

Thanks for your support and I wish everyone well. I'm bowing out of Bubhub. I'm done.

xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh Leisylou, sending you go gently hon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Just to let everyone know that I didn't reach that next milestone...

My hcg didn't rise as expected and I just had a scan that showed a non-viable pregnancy. Just waiting to miscarry now.

Thanks for your support and I wish everyone well. I'm bowing out of Bubhub. I'm done.

xx
    I'm so sorry Hun big hugs and take care of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so very sorry Leisy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou if you're still here, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You've had so much loss, I was praying that this would be the one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies for the double post but I didn't want to post this on the same as the previous one: I got my Harmony results! Great odds, less than 1 in 10,000 chance puts me in the very low risk category. Which is a big improvement with you start in the 1 in 250 category due to age. So now I'm just waiting on my scan. But I'm actually feeling surprisingly confident. So is my husband. I just hope we don't get our hearts ripped out at another 12 week scan. The place I go has changed their policy since and likes to do them at 13 weeks now and the extra week of waiting seems like a special kind of personal torture. @shadowangel0205, @French Pear and @Green Cheese how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Leisylou, I'm really sorry! Let's hope you'll be back some time in the future! I took a five year BubHub break and made it back.

@Kwazii, that's fantastic news about your Harmony results. Waiting for that 13-week scan was definitely a special kind of torture for me too. It felt like an eternity.

@French Pear, baby Eamon and I arrived home yesterday. It's nice to be home and have normal food and feel a bit more comfortable. It was a big day for Eamon yesterday. He had tongue tie so the paediatrician snipped that, then he had his hearing test and weigh in, and then being introduced to a whole new place! He is a little trooper. Ahhh, so nice to be home...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kwazii that's great news Argh so annoying when you have to wait! Did you find out the gender?
    @Cat74 that is so great you are home now. How blergh is the hospital food, you get over it so quickly and just want a home cooked meal. So glad to hear Eamon is doing so well too. How are you recovering from the csection?

I'm cruising along, 25 weeks tomorrow and I have my weekly OB appointment. Trying to avoid the mirror and scales at the moment after spending 14 weeks doing nothing but being couch bound I am feeling very flabby... but I keep reminding myself its all for the greater good. I will have to put my bikini on over the weekend as we are heading to the beach with DH's paddleboard and to take DD1 for a play if the weather is good (which I am sure it will be so I have no excuse but to get my extreme whiteness out on show) ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou im so sorry to hear your update Everything sounded so positive I hope you can heal quickly and we see you back soon.
    @Kwazii yay for awesome odds!! you must be estatic
    @Cat74 welcome home! And welcome to your new home Mr E.

AFM im doing well. 9w5d today. I Booked my NT scan for in 3 weeks time! yay!! Nothing much has changed here. Have had a few good days energy wise but been quite nausiated around dinner time. Nothing i cant handle...or if i have toruble...nothing Maxalon isnt fixing OH!!! Im not sure if i also mentioned, I found bubbas heartbeat on my doppler Monday!! Only VERY briefly - long enough for me to realise what it was, and for it to register the 172BPM. yay!!