+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tomorrow will be less strict as I'm going out for lunch- I'm also craving a glass of red wine @Theboys&me and thought I might have some tomorrow but I really want to try and cut out alcohol for a little while longer yet.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Tomorrow will be less strict as I'm going out for lunch- I'm also craving a glass of red wine @Theboys&me and thought I might have some tomorrow but I really want to try and cut out alcohol for a little while longer yet.

Hope you had a lovely lunch date today

I'm just checking in for the night. I've stayed within my points allowance (I even had a little bit of chocolate today!!)

I sneaky weighed again this morning even though I promised myself I wouldn't - I've lost 1.3kg since Sunday - time will tell if it stays that way for my official weigh in on Sunday morning.

I didn't do any exercise today. Decided I'd make today my day off and enjoy hanging with my boys for the arvo. We are about to settle down for a movie night. I even made them pizza and choc brownies with icing and ice cream for dessert as a treat (we never usually do dessert) - I didn't have any of it!! Not even a lick of the spoon. I was quite proud of myself. Small successes

My boys go to their dad in the morning so I'm planning on heading straight to the gym then home to clean my house so I can enjoy it being spotless until they return on Tues morning!!

I'm heading to the food and wine festival in the arvo and I feel like I'll be good at sticking to my points. I feel like I'm in the zone.

How was everyone else's day??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (20-09-2014)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to join in too. I'll post more soon after I read everyone's posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just checking in. I'm within my weight watchers points today. I've been really sick since Tuesday and haven't been able to exercise . I've been running everyday usually. Even when sick I've been trying to hit 10000 steps each day. I'm up to 8000 today.

I hate being sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday was my treat day, although I didn't go overboard.
    Breakfast was a diet shake
    Lunch out was lasagna and cheesy garlic bread (treat for the week )
    Dinner was a chilli con carne Lean Cuisine microwave meal
    Back on track today, so far I've had my usual wholemeal toast with eggs for breakfast, 2 glasses water with lemon juice and a cup of tea.
    Planning in going on a long walk later.
    Have a good weekend all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've started the day well - had my banana oats for breakfast then did an hour and a half at the gym.

I'm going to have a spinach, roast beetroot, roast pumpkin, feta & balsamic olive salad.

Then WINE!!! Lots of taste testing at the food and wine festival (I'm not going to have any food). I've saved an extra 12 points over the week for today.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weekend update: Good

No blowouts, which wasn't easy, especially today; I took the kids to McDonald's for lunch and it took all of my willpower to sit there and watch everyone tucking into their fries and burgers while I munched on a salad! It wasn't too bad actually, I ordered a warm chicken salad with honey soy dressing. I've never had a salad at Macca's before :/
    Tonight for dinner I made wholemeal pasta with a lean Bolognese sauce chock full of veg: broccoli, zucchini, carrot, mushrooms and spinach.
    Exercise- An hour faced paced walk.
    Doing alright

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hope it's not too late for me to join!
    I really need to get my eating back on track and this forum will assist me to be more accountable. I had baby no. 4 11 weeks ago and sadly her birth also heralded a return to eating sugar. I had gone sugar-free for the 12 months before she was born yet all it took was a lovely friend bringing me a box of chocolates to the hospital after DD’s birth and I was off the wagon. I am now in the vicious cycle of craving sugar, being tired, eating sugar and then craving more sugar… arghhh!!!I am without question a sugar addict – once I start I find it almost impossible to stop. It makes me feel so crappy and tired and sluggish yet I continue to eat it – crazy! So tonight I am making myself accountable on this forum that I am going to again cut out sugar. I am also going to try and find the time to exercise more with the aim of losing the extra 10 kg’s I am carrying after DD’s birth. I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stella marie For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (22-09-2014),~Marigold~  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hello!! Glad to see we all stay strong this wkd

I had an eggplant Parma with chips on Friday night but that's about my only naughty food for the week. I had a really good wkd and can't wait to know how much fat I lost this week

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I've been doing ok. Still within WW points (I used some extras this weekend but still have some up my sleeve).

Plodding along! X