+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by teenie View Post
    Good day! Ate within my points and went for a 40 minute run.

Now off to bed.
    Nice work!

I think based on the above posts you were supposed to violate your eating plan today...? At least, that's the memo I got ☺️

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lissy12 For This Useful Post:

teenie  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Arrgh, Fridays. The day there is always a morning tea in the office, some excuse for a pub lunch and then takeaway for tea because after a week of work no one can be bothered.

Luckily I was pretty good for the rest of the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive had a pretty good week. Ive had a horrible sore throat which sucked but made it very painful to eat so made cutting down easy lol. Haven't had any soft drink or energy drinks at all which is a massive win (mainly because they burn my throat but I'm still owning it!) And food wise I think I'm on the right track! Feeling good hoping I can keep it up!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok last time I dropped weight SO easily. I was walking more but are what I liked. I've cut out treats now but I think I put on a kilo!!!! Arrrggggh! Maybe I need to be more strict....!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPRSH View Post
    Ok last time I dropped weight SO easily. I was walking more but are what I liked. I've cut out treats now but I think I put on a kilo!!!! Arrrggggh! Maybe I need to be more strict....!!
    O no! Remember how young bubs is though and that you've had major surgery. I'm sure even in a week's time you'll be more active.

Meanwhile, coming off sugar...highly recommend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissy12 View Post
    O no! Remember how young bubs is though and that you've had major surgery. I'm sure even in a week's time you'll be more active.

Meanwhile, coming off sugar...highly recommend!!
    No dairy and no sugar might just kill me though... And I don't eat lollies. Just bought vegan chocolate and having one square a day. I don't want to cut fruit. I've bought some coconut icecream but only would eat a teaspoon or two once per week.
    Thanks hon it's hard comparing post c section to post vag delivery recovering. Thanks for kind words!! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPRSH View Post
    No dairy and no sugar might just kill me though... And I don't eat lollies. Just bought vegan chocolate and having one square a day. I don't want to cut fruit. I've bought some coconut icecream but only would eat a teaspoon or two once per week.
    Thanks hon it's hard comparing post c section to post vag delivery recovering. Thanks for kind words!! Xxxx
    You sound far more moderate than me. My sugar intake was getting ridiculous!! If you can have a square of choc a day and a teaspoon or two of icecream a week, then, well...I'm half the woman you are!! Lol.

Was bubs bigger this time round? Re caesar I mean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok so yesterday sucked. Out to lunch then to riverfire. Think nibbles, pizza and ice cream 😣

Today is going well so far. We have friends coming for dinner and I'm cooking the lamb, tomato and spinach curry (weight watchers recipe). It's delish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Admiring all your efforts. And I've been following closely. Trying to make lifestyle choices and not just be on a diet but why does cutting out junk feel like a diet and why does eating healthy not feel satisfying but eating unhealthy makes me me feel lethargic and bloated and yuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissy12 View Post
    You sound far more moderate than me. My sugar intake was getting ridiculous!! If you can have a square of choc a day and a teaspoon or two of icecream a week, then, well...I'm half the woman you are!! Lol.

Was bubs bigger this time round? Re caesar I mean.
    No 4.5kg DS and 3.18kgDD!!