+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    B- healthy banana bread home made no fat added. Cup of tea rice milk
    L 4 ryvita with 1/4 avocado one tomato 2 slices ham and tiny bit of goats cheese
    Snack - one biscuit and a bit of cake (dairy free) and one apple. Small handful of homemade fat free popcorn some grapes some strawberries.
    Dinner - pasta tomato sauce chicken meatballs vegies. It will be a big bowl I'm starving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPRSH View Post
    I've not gone sugar free I think that was another lady but I did go chocolate free for a year! Totally didn't enjoy it at all! It was a New Years resolution. I didn't make any other changes. I used to buy choc from vending machine st work most days and needed to stop obviously lol!!
    The dairy free is a pain but mostly I miss cheese. Today I are some hard goats cheese which was insanely good. I'm not sure if goats cheese is ok? Is the protein too similar? I use rice milk and avoid soy. I heard soy protein not great either. My little puker seems better dairy free so far. Not on losec yet phew.
    Haha, yes, whoops. That was stella marie...must get that right next time especially as her name rhymes with 'sugar free' 😉

That's huge! I've never been without chocolate that long, well done! Did you notice any changes...like did you just not care about chocolate anymore after awhile. Guess it depends how you did it. As in not a thing that is chocolate at all versus not eating chocolate blocks, bars, etc.

Funny that our weight goals are do similar!

Thanks
    Reviews
    stella marie, how are you going with no sugar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just had a chicken soup from quirky cooking website. So yummy and wholesome and packed with veggies.

Feeling healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Just had a chicken soup from quirky cooking website. So yummy and wholesome and packed with veggies.

Feeling healthy
    Which one?

I LOVE her blog!! She hasn't posted anything in ages, hope all is well for her.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lissy12 For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I did this one. So filling and delicious! I really recommend it
    http://quirkycooking.blogspot.com.au...-soup.html?m=1

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is one of my all time favourite soups! Her chicken, turmeric and quinoa is great too, esp. as drumsticks are so cheap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh I should try it sometimes!
    the one with the brown rice is perfect for us atm as we had a pack of brown rice sitting in our cupboard for the past 2 years

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im gutted Feel like crying and giving up.

I've never ever been so heavy in my life. Not a surprise given how I gorged myself with wine and cheese for a month in France.

Now it's been over 8 days that I'm on a healthy 1,200 kcal a day, no alcohol, lots of vegies. I've shifted 200gr the first day, 200gr the next then put it back on and now it's been a week where my weight hasn't changed at all.

So net loss of 200gr. I feel so miserable in that fat body :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Im gutted Feel like crying and giving up.

I've never ever been so heavy in my life. Not a surprise given how I gorged myself with wine and cheese for a month in France.

Now it's been over 8 days that I'm on a healthy 1,200 kcal a day, no alcohol, lots of vegies. I've shifted 200gr the first day, 200gr the next then put it back on and now it's been a week where my weight hasn't changed at all.

So net loss of 200gr. I feel so miserable in that fat body :'(
    Aww don't give up!! Maybe look at how you are using your calories - are there carbs you can change to protein?? What's your water intake like?? Can you increase your exercise?? Honestly you might find by the end of this week you've lost a fair bit more!! I think it's great you've still lost rather than gained - but I understand it's frustrating to lose slowly.