+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @Sally1981 I was thinking of you last night. I hope you're ok. I can understand why you'd be feeling bitter and twisted after the past few months you've had.

I'm glad to hear you are seeking support to get you through this time. I hope the healing begins soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sally I have just read your story and I am in tears at the loss of your beautiful angel babies, it's just not fair. I am thinking of you and your angel babies today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww Sally biggest of hugs... and for what its worth you have every right to be bitter. After our loss I had to watch 2 close friends and a few work colleagues have babies around the same time and it was really hard. Its been a year and a half and my heart still breaks every time someone I know announces a pregnancy. You have every right to feel your pain and grieve in your own time. thinking of you darl xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Start drinking ladies! The royal birth has happened. Somehow I've managed to suffer a miscarriage just before the announcement and a stillbirth shortly before the birth. I'm going to drown my sorrows now. And before I get slammed - yes, I need help. I'm getting it, but I'm also very bitter and twisted right now, so please be kind xx
    I am so so sorry. I will have a drink or two for you tonight xx

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah so sorry, huge hugs. I know exactly how you feel.. I was pregnant when she had George, almost exactly the same dates. But my little girl was still born and their little boy will be king one day.

It eases, I promise. And one day you'll see the princess on TV and smile. For me, it's nice to be reminded now and see how the little prince is progressing like my girl would have. And others who know about her think of her when they see the prince. That part I really like now... They remember her through him.

I'm sorry for your loss OP.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ButterflyMa For This Useful Post:

AppleIsleSMum  (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great big hugs xx life has not been fair to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry....your loss is one that will stay with me forever, and know that while the princess has people celebrating with her, you have people on here grieving with you and celebrating your beautiful bubba too. It doesn't make one tiny bit of difference to how unfair it all is, I know, but we are here to offer a virtual shoulder if you need it.
    Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is no words to convey how much my heart goes out to you. So many hugs. Just so many hugs. Im so sorry.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    im so sorry for you sally. you have had more than your share of hard times. I hope you find some help and allow time to heal your heart. take care, and be gentle with yourself. hugs, marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your loss